Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help (822 Views)

10 Storey Building Constructed Under 2days in China [video] / The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) / Who Has An Idea Of Cost Of Painting 8flats Of 3bedroom - 3 Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help by lastchild: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
My father has an uncompleted 3 storey building where we lived before his death, I've done my best by taking it up from 2nd deck(where he stopped) to 3rd deck.

it's now remaining roofing but am not financially buoyant now to finish that building. i know i will finish it in the future but that building has been soaked by rain enough.

that building was built in 1998, which is 23 years now. i wanted to get a loan but family members kicked against it. i was told there are companies that specializes in such cases, they'll finish it and collects rents till they recover their money with interest.

i don't want that building to remain in that condition by next year raining season.

Any company of such? Any idea?
Re: Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sell it.

Advice
Re: Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help by lastchild: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Sell it.

Advice
Why?
Re: Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help by Zico777(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
lastchild:
My father has an uncompleted 3 storey building where we lived before his death, I've done my best by taking it up from 2nd deck(where he stopped) to 3rd deck.

it's now remaining roofing but am not financially buoyant now to finish that building. i know i will finish it in the future but that building has been soaked by rain enough.

that building was built in 1998, which is 23 years now. i wanted to get a loan but family members kicked against it. i was told there are companies that specializes in such cases, they'll finish it and collects rents till they recover their money with interest.

i don't want that building to remain in that condition by next year raining season.

Yes they exist, they are known as developers.
Re: Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help by famouscargo4u: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
lastchild:

Yes, such companies exist. They are called developers. First, where is the building located?
Re: Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help by lastchild: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
famouscargo4u:

Yes, such companies exist. They are called developers. First, where is the building located?
Aba
Re: Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help by lastchild: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Zico777:

Yes they exist, they are known as developers.
Please how can I locate them
Re: Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help by Zico777(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Try talk to some estate agents, they do have have their contacts.
Re: Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help by Zico777(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Try talk to some estate agents, they do have have their contacts.

But pls make sure u have a very good lawyer handy when sealing the contract as some of them can be very devilish/cunning.

(1) (Reply)

Ship Any Item To Nigeria / I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business / New Update On Paypal. I Can Open Iceland Verified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.