Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday (22583 Views)

2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers / Osun 2022: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement, Vow To Arrest Vote Buyers / FCT Election: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by EmmaLege: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
kasala angry
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Who cares... my job is online... they can lockdown again if they like
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Chiboto414: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
UniqueO3:
Meanwhile see wetin our local government APC chairman dey use campaign for my area grin...

Zobo drink
hahahahaah
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by LearnEasy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
We are live in Lagos.

You have a website project you want to build or you want to earn a commission when you connect us with a customer?

Dm now or chat on Whatsapp, great deals await you.

Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by bigdammyj: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Noted
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Jostoman: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
You are restricting a movement so that APC will be the only party that can move around with thug.

1 Like

Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by OreoluwaBoss: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
TO LET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room + Parlour self

Fee: 100k per annum
A&C: 50k

Electricity provided
Borehole water available
Proximity to Expressway
Just 2 Tenants in the compound

Terms: Prospective Tenant must be willing to pay for 2 years

Please send a direct message, email olundegunoreolwa@gmail.com or call 08138255435
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Fortez: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
radiorebel:
Somebody will not move again, because of mumu election, that we already know the winners, it's more of appointment than election ��
I tire for this mumu election
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Finest6: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rilling Party all the way.�
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by inspire700(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mtcheeew.... I shall try eating with shovel and Saw like the man in this video below.... �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_41cVWarbUk
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by arsenal33: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Is PDP even contesting
Pathetic Dead Party
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by tivhador: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
UniqueO3:
Meanwhile see wetin our local government APC chairman dey use campaign for my area grin...

Zobo drink

Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by techWriter3: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Meanwhile know wetin our local goverment APC executive dey misuse electioneering for my vicinity ...zebu beer
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
We know the results already.. APC will claim all LGA
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Buckeyemedia1: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
ordinary local government election oh.

America does not shut down because of election.
Is Nigeria America? In Nigeria legislators don’t run from their state (Texas) to Washington DC, just to avoid voting on an election bill. Each country with their own democrazy.
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Buckeyemedia1: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
We know the results already.. APC will claim all LGA
Just like pdp cleared the whole Delta State?, I don’t hear Hypocrites shouting reform State INEC, it is electronic transfer of Federal INEC votes that does not concern them, or changes the outcome of the collated votes, they carry for head? Zombies.
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by mczmus(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Is PDP even contesting
As in
P D P....
If i hear
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by jahsharon: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Egbetayo:
I hope that APC wont find it a business as usual? Its time to ensure that our votes form the basis of deciding who leads us and not the decision of a singular person disguised as leader.

Uncle, are you okay? We are talking about Lagos elections ooo. Which one is " . . . . .not the decision of a singular person disguised as leader". There is only one leader, his name is Jagaban Borgu. If you are not happy with that, go back to your village.

But, how much will the Jagaban has before he lets Lagos rest?
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dialpad:
This is insane, so you restrict movement because of ordinary local government elections.

Stupid !!!
it seem you can never be satisfied, i hope you know how rascal lagos elections are.
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Election for agbero's
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by adioolayi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
YPP all the way....I enjoyed listening to the parties representative on a radio program this evening.

Nairalanders, vote YPP anywhere you are voting in Lagos
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
jahsharon:

Uncle, are you okay? We are talking about Lagos elections ooo. Which one is " . . . . .not the decision of a singular person disguised as leader". There is only one leader, his name is Jagaban Borgu. If you are not happy with that, go back to your village.

But, how much will the Jagaban has before he lets Lagos rest?

Is it jagaban that will vote or lagosians? Edo is not Lagos should tell u say Godfather days are over in Nigeria.
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by domido(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
UniqueO3:

Zobo drink
APC are poor people
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
APC IS AN ORGANIZED PARTY WITH SUCCESSION PLAN AND UNITY OF COMMAND angry
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by ReppingNaija: 2:20am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by June12Buhari(f): 2:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Starboytwo:
May the best man win.

Are you alright? Which best man? For APC Lagos? Not to worry, by sunrise I will give you results of the so called election (sorry selection)
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by ofiko123(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Wishing all those contesting sucess as they battle it out to see who eventually becomes the Winner....
Re: Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday by engrjacuzzi: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Is it selection, election or appointment they want to do?
Some areas will still be violent even if they deploy security agencies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio / Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era. The Cable. / Olusola Oke Campaigns In Owo, Akeredolu’s Stronghold (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.