Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How I Made My First Million (obi Cubana) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First Million (obi Cubana) (305 Views)

How I Made My First Million – Obi Cubana / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First Million (obi Cubana) by Umahso(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Obi Iyiegbu, also known as Obi Cubana, the President of the Cubana Group. Has disclosed how he earned his first million nairas. Therefore he was claiming that it was during his National Youth Service Corps program in Abuja.

In an appearance with BBC Pidgin on Tuesday, the wealthy businessman revealed this. (How I made my first million Obi Cubana)

Obi Cubana has become a media platforms phenomenon and the talk of the town for days. So particularly after his mother’s funeral in Oba. Moreover its a community in Anambra State’s Idemili South Local Government Area.

Numerous films have gone viral showing superstars. As well as business leaders and lawmakers spraying money everywhere. Perhaps during or after a performance organized following the deceased person’s funeral.

Despite the fact that his extravagant show of wealth raised several questions. However, the business mogul has stated that his fortune is the product of hard labor.
The University of Nsukka political science student completed his NYSC training in Abuja. Perhaps, where he received a monthly stipend of well over N100.

Continue reading>>>https://businesshob.com/how-i-made-my-first-million-obi-cubana/

(1) (Reply)

12 Habits Of Failures (people Who Fail Have These Habits) / 10 Places Where You Can Find Security Doors In Port Harcourt / MD Of SCI Nig Ltd Bags Int'l Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.