Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President (54867 Views)

Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by reedone: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
She must be very good at Bedmatics

Sneaks outta thread
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
I wish her well. I hope the change in gender translate to a positive change in administration as well.

Long live my almamater!
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Hathor5(f): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
heniford2:
lol grin cheesy and the female word continue with nothing to show for it expect that little thing inbetwn her legs wink shocked

And you? What do you have to show?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Ofon4real20: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good evening please my little niece Emma need urgent surgery , I already exhausted my little saving getting his first surgery , he need money to under go another surgery , please your urgent help is needed to save his life , He's current admitted at LASUTH , Ikeja and the PAEDIATRICS section , B_ surgery wards do you can go donate in person , thank you all
Mfon Edet
Access bank

Here is before and now pic

Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by elonmuskbaby: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
The bottom of her pot go don hear am well well..
envy Kee you there

You just can't stand girls being achievers
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by alexvic12: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's a season of firsts for the school!

1. First female VC, Prof. Tenuche
2. First female burser
3. First female SUG President

The future is female!
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Komu1048(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gemid94:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/24-year-old-student-makes-history-as-first-female-sug-president

Igala people that tribalism will kill. I’m pretty sure most of the guys standing against her will either be Okun, Bassa, Ogori or Egbira.

Becoz Igalas that I know will rather vote for a cockroach that is from there than vote for a competent person from other tribes
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Komu1048(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
abobote:
I can bet with my girlfriend's left breast, that the girl is from Ebira, they are very violent and can stick together like bee

Egbira? When it’s not that there is no more person in Igala land. You think you have seen tribalism before? Visit Igala land. I once see a scenario where an Igala hit an Egbira man with a car. They rush there with stone n wood to kill the hit and run driver but they discover the driver is an Igala man( immediately dey shouted Oma Igala wase) and they look at the dying man. They discovered he is an Egbira man that work in same Anyigba(BOA) they watch him die and save the Igala man. Fear them oooo, I rank them number one in tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Mkingz(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Congrats from one Agricultural student to another
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Tima1980(f): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
What is the color of your problems? We are the Prophet daughter, so create space for me to form jare we no kee person
Machinegun91:
All those Fatima girls like forming.....
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by heniford2: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hathor5:

And you? What do you have to show?
Ah!! This got you pissed off i like the vaxation is a nice mood for awesome sex believe me in this particular period making love to you will be heavenly wink but i guess u already know d truth so why can't we take dis hate between us and make memories
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by alamoht(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2021
No be Kogi state? I'm not surprised
There are only two ways of choosing a leader.
By election
By selection

I can boldly tell to you that she was SELECTED ���
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by EmmyOD(m): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2021
Congratulations.
This is not easy in a man's world
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Herdeybayo1(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2021
congrats...... Fatima
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Autentic418: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Congrats to her

But come to think of it,the way most universities run there SUG is (president (male) vice president (female))
Now with the emergence of this, males will be allowed to run for VP too
What if they will, won't it be like a gender battle
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Hathor5(f): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
heniford2:
Ah!! This got you pissed off i like the vaxation is a nice mood for awesome sex believe me in this particular period making love to you will be heavenly wink but i guess u already know d truth so why can't we take dis hate between us and make memories

You didn't disappoint. You type like a loser.
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by heniford2: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hathor5:

You didn't disappoint. You type like a loser.
whatever you call it, has no pay bill to offset so get over it, beside i really like to get to know you that's if you want
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Emiya: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Impressive
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Demigod22: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=abobote post=104012928]I can bet with my girlfriend's left breast, that the girl is from Ebira, they are very violent and can stick toget.

Na igala girl from Ankpa Local government.
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Demigod22: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2021
My problem is that the students won't feel any impact, nothing will change. She will cash out and leave like her predecessors.
Re: Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=Dicksonnet post=104014632][/quote]
Everybody in Naija na suspects of one crime or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / JSS1 Textbook Teaching Masturbation As Abstinence Causes Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.