Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) (57508 Views)

Kristoffer Barmen Sacked By Brann SK For Organising Sex Party At Club Stadium / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by slevan: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2021
But if he has a career ending injury, everyone forgets him and move on.

AkatConcept:
A game of soccer be like money ritual grin

Enjoy your money my niggah

Anyway, Do you have any Bitcoin or Giftcards to trade? Kindly Check my Bio

Trusted and Reliable
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Chiboto414: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2021
prekumohtim:

I remember how nairalanders laughed at this man saying that he went from grace to grass because he returned to Kano pillars. People have reasons for whatever they do. He did that only to keep himself fit and there was a clause in his contract that enables him to leave anytime he gets a better contract. I guess he's having the last laugh finally
..I like you .your head is correct and none of them is saying anything again ..shame on them ..musa don move!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Niece:
Cheap cash. Cubana makes such cash daily. Though he can't tar his road.

Do you have it with you?
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Hushmoni: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Musa don be legend in Nigeria football. Many fools won't easily understand. Him no sabi play but his a giver. This is pure love to NIGERIA.
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Phil16: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Machinegun91:
1.2 billion would be a chicken change to me when blow
Until then �
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2021
donbachi:
Na e him wan kill him sef for kano pillars..for 200k yearly.

Una matter sef.

Everyone knows Musa didn't come to Pillars for the money.

He wanted to stay playing and fit. Going to Pillars was a smart decision and served the purpose.

Would this move have been possible without the Pillar sojourn? Maybe not.
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Wondering how Ahmed Musa will be pronuncing the name of this club

Keep wondering while he keeps earning his huge pay.
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
So na this kind club our supposed captain dey play?
No be him mates dey English premiership and la Liga?
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by westerner147: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Wondering how Ahmed Musa will be pronuncing the name of this club

Ahmed Musa my guy
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by westerner147: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2021
chiiraq802:
Congrats to the 28 year old Nigerian offensive player.

In my sec skool days Musa was 25, finished Uni and did service last year, Musa is still 28.

Hang on bro. we go soon be age mate.

Lol
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by adebwalex(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Always Remain focus no matter what you do. People were bed mouthing you when you go to Kano pillar but now they are singing your praises... Such is life. I wish you success through out your stay at the new club...
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Hapinex01: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2021
To me 1.2b yearly is not a big money deal oh, you can imagine how much ihenacho is bagging a year at leciter.

Well it's a nice move compared to yeye Kano pillars that cannot pay his flight fees
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
prekumohtim:

I remember how nairalanders laughed at this man saying that he went from grace to grass because he returned to Kano pillars. People have reasons for whatever they do. He did that only to keep himself fit and there was a clause in his contract that enables him to leave anytime he gets a better contract. I guess he's having the last laugh finally
Don't mind them.
How can a poor man laugh at a person with more than N20b networth!
Poverty and jealousy are intimate friends grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Sseeluvu: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
Most Nigerian players are simply chasing the big bag

Brother if no be d money, na wetin naa
Him being wan contest for gov dia

#securedbag
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Mkingz(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Not only in sports,there’s money everywhere if yunno your onions...if you still confused on how to get started, that 20k you planning to spend on a babe or guy this weekend,use it to purchase Misfits whatsapp marketing course 101...this course shows you the blueprints to starting a whatsapp TV, getting more reach and traffic on your whatsapp instead of baseless chats and getting more sales(if you already have a business)...Tap the link on my signature to get started,price could go from 20k to 50k inna blink...Massive value you wouldn’t want to sleep on!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Dynamotrade: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Buying any of these at above market rates
BTC
GREEDOT FUNDS(spending/mail)
CHIME FUNDS(spending /mail)
Go bank (spending/mail)
Go2bank(spending)
Lily
Aspiration
Money lion
GOOGLE CARD
SEPHORA
NORDSTROM CARD
VANILLA4847/4941/5432
4142/5336/4118/5164
WMVISA
VISA 4034/4358
AMEX 3779
EBAY CARD
AMAZON CARD
GREEN DOT
Wal Mart money
GO BANK
NIKE CARD
FOOTLOCKER
APPLE CARDS
NETSPEND.

CONTACT ON WHATSAPP: +2347085407262
Fast and reliable
Quick payments once confirmed.
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by gonea02: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Hahahaha lol...I been dey wonder.., baba just get small body eh..
chiiraq802:
Congrats to the 28 year old Nigerian offensive player.

In my sec skool days Musa was 25, finished Uni and did service last year, Musa is still 28.

Hang on bro. we go soon be age mate.
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by gonea02: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Atleast he was patriotic to come and see for himself but the drama no make stay pass one season.., Hes still got of skills in him and he still a very young man Only Tuwenti Eight (28 years) e never old���.
Re: Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics) by Akhee: 7:23am On Feb 17, 2022
donbachi:
Na e him wan kill him sef for kano pillars..for 200k yearly.
He went to regain Fitness bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Kinsey Wolanski? Meet Lady Who Invaded Champions League Final Pitch / Meet Plug Leon, 16-Year-Old Boy Who Supplies Football Stars With Luxurious Wears / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Buys BMW For Players (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.