Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

"I've Been In Love With Wizkid Since I Was 16" - Bobrisky Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I've Been In Love With Wizkid Since I Was 16" - Bobrisky Reveals (490 Views)

"I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. / Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo) / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Been In Love With Wizkid Since I Was 16" - Bobrisky Reveals by Playloaded: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
He claimed Wizkid is the only artist he adores and would definitely cry the day the singer acknowledges him.

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has opened up on his crush for Grammy winner, Wizkid.

Bobrisky in a post on his Instagram account on Thursday showered praises on the singer, saying he has always been a fan since he was 16 years.

The crossdresser said Wizkid was the best artist in the whole of Africa and no one could compete for that position with him.

He claimed Wizkid is the only artist he adores and would definitely cry the day the singer acknowledges him.

“Wizkid is the only dude I’m tripping for. I love Wizkid so much and I don’t know why.

“The day I will talk to him, I will definitely cry because I won’t be able to hold my tears.

“I have been his fan since I was 16 years. I have had opportunities to say hi to him at the club but I was shy.

“He is the best in Africa and no one can compete for their position with him,” he wrote.

https://playloaded.com.ng/ive-been-in-love-with-wizkid-since-i-was-16-bobrisky-reveals/
Re: "I've Been In Love With Wizkid Since I Was 16" - Bobrisky Reveals by Valuepaints20(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
It’s well o
Re: "I've Been In Love With Wizkid Since I Was 16" - Bobrisky Reveals by Seakay(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
This one case is Spiritual angry
Re: "I've Been In Love With Wizkid Since I Was 16" - Bobrisky Reveals by DDDEnterprises: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't waste your tears on Wizkid.
i suggest you cry over your own life first.
embodiment of confusion! angry
Re: "I've Been In Love With Wizkid Since I Was 16" - Bobrisky Reveals by Starzo: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
I just dey laff...
na pesin really born this one so o...smh
Re: "I've Been In Love With Wizkid Since I Was 16" - Bobrisky Reveals by OkuFaba(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Missing road oo,

Sorry wizzy no be homo
Re: "I've Been In Love With Wizkid Since I Was 16" - Bobrisky Reveals by Machinegun91(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Things have finally fallen apart

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Night Of Tribute (video) / Bbnaija: Meet The 11 Shine Ya Eyes Hot Female Housemates And Their Show Names / Zubby Chael ,donjanzzy ,charles Okocha, Cubana Chief Priest Shutdown Splendid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.