Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption (23799 Views)

Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by panpan(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is what the United Kingdom does.

They allow government officials of African countries, to accumulate assets in the UK; then the UK government freezes the assets, thereby making the UK more wealthy. It may then take decades for the assets to be retrieved by the African country.
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Calitoscassius(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Africans are the most useless ignorant creatures on earth, that Equitoria guinea idiota! Looted his own country, his own people and go and dumped his loots in European banks, while his own country people are suffering, starving and dying of hunger and hardship. Now the UK will keep all that money, use it to develop UK in the name of assets freezes. While the people of Equitoria guinea are suffering. Tell me! what kinda wicked, stupeed, evil and senseless person would treat his own! His own people! as such? Only deluded inferiority complexed african would do such.

That was the same guy who turned up in Brazil with $100 million in cash in a suitcase wanting to buy cocaine and another suitcase with designer watches and cloths worth $20 million and the Brazillians seized all that money, watches and cloths and kept them in Brazil.

A president of a country made his son vice president imagine! and the foolish Equitoria (stupeed africans) guineans are letting him get away with it. Africans are the dumbest people on earth. He bought a $100 million house in Paris, left it there empty while there are no clean water, good roads and hospital in Equitoria Guinea. Imagine that, while most Equitoria Guineans are living in slums africans, black people are cursed race! I am ashamed of been born a black man! angry

1 Like

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Boudiccao: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
But cannot sanction Buhari and his cabals over terrorism, corruption, bigotry and Impunity.

Britian is in bed with this Fulani govt because of their stakes and interest in Nigeria.
I keep telling people Britian and their selfish interest and their desperation to keep Black people underneath them is the sole reason Nigeria has not disintegrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by MYHUBBY: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Judolisco:
The entire Africa needs to be recolonized with the exception of some countries like Rwanda, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Cape Verde and maybe Ethiopia..
Make dem come recolonized us abeg.. It's getting worse every single day... Our president will soon go and sit down in London now after stressing himself walking down from d mosque to his house in daura.. His wife Don turn dubai to her second home... grin

is happy with this, this is the country he pray for

Happy mumu everywhere

1 Like

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by khadaffi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nuelito:
They should try and look into Nigeria Matter... Corruption thrives more in dx side of the lithosphere

Are you even seeing the countries been mentioned here? You are talking of Nigeria. Who know Nigeria? Equatorial Guinea is far richer than Nigeria so you can imagine the magnitude of corruption been spoken of here. What you have in Nigeria is a case of a broke country who can't even afford anything including payment of salaries to the extent that they have to borrow for any major project. It is after borrowing or when borrowing that the major corruption in Nigeria occurs. That is why you keep hearing of Nigeria borrowing here and there. An example is the Dasuki case. But we have more in Buhari regime. But the magnitude is not as in Equatorial Guinea
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Emilokoiyawon: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
When are they gonna sanction Buhari and Mallami for defending murderous fulani herdsmen and miyetti allah?
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Ahmeduana(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Daniel058:

Father; President

Son ; Vice President

Ha! I don't think that Will be possible in Nigeria . cry
So you never hear say them done give yussuf buhari chieftaincy title? The TALIBAN OF KATSINA? that is just the foundation laying of succesion, don't be surprise tomorrow if you hear say BABA BUBU don abdicate aso stone for his son!

1 Like

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by codemaniacs: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
ozome15:
How .
ozoebuka1:
They should visit Nigeria and sanction them but no, Uk is part of the corruption in Nigeria here
Dikegodspower:
Uk is not sincere with this their corruption stuff.
All4fun:
Sir with all due respect what about buhari won't you sanction him also?
Goldenheart:

Who go sanction our own corrupt government....
Nuelito:
They should try and look into Nigeria Matter...
AlphaAlex:
But they are still twiddling their thumbs with the Terrorists In powerful positions here in Nigeria.
Amorprincesa24:
Why is Buhari not among the sanctioned?
makavelli80:
So who would sanction the west
Emekus999:
Nigeria own worst with curruption, right from governors to ministers, president.
samuel1986:
What about Nigerians? Maybe the sanction is not meant for Nigerian leaders.
Unclebright20:
Please OP when will they sanction Nigeria for their numerous crimes and lotting.

the U:K can never ever sanction Nigeria... they don't have the balls to do it... they can only say on Tv what the people of Nigeria want to hear like the scripted "Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country" they did some years back..

lereinter's and Boudiccao's post below is the answer...

and if you can't understand then research on the amount of british owned companies in Nigeria who send billions of pounds back to the U:K.. As it is right now its Nigeria that can sanction them...

In fact even the whole of Africa can sanction some of the biggest countries in E:urope that's one of the major reasons they invest in weapons and military development and when I say sanction I mean revoke the licenses of the companies they own in Africa and see If they won't send the U:N and other mil:itary coalitions like they did against g:haddafi.

lereinter:

They won't look into nigeria own cos the guy is denying UK an huge chunk of the loot

He's mainly looking at france etc
Boudiccao:
But cannot sanction Buhari and his cabals over terrorism, corruption, bigotry and Impunity.

Britian is in bed with this Fulani govt because of their stakes and interest in Nigeria.
I keep telling people Britian and their selfish interest and their desperation to keep Black people underneath them is the sole reason Nigeria has not disintegrated.
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Daniel058(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ahmeduana:

So you never hear say them done give yussuf buhari chieftaincy title? The TALIBAN OF KATSINA? that is just the foundation laying of succesion, don't be surprise tomorrow if you hear say BABA BUBU don abdicate aso stone for his son!
lol grin
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by codemaniacs: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
khadaffi:

Are you even seeing the countries been mentioned here? You are talking of Nigeria. Who know Nigeria? Equatorial Guinea is far richer than Nigeria so you can imagine the magnitude of corruption been spoken of here. What you have in Nigeria is a case of a broke country who can't even afford anything including payment of salaries to the extent that they have to borrow for any major project. It is after borrowing or when borrowing that the major corruption in Nigeria occurs. That is why you keep hearing of Nigeria borrowing here and there. An example is the Dasuki case. But we have more in Buhari regime. But the magnitude is not as in Equatorial Guinea

right now in 2021, Nigeria is the richest country is Africa... and its also because of the same U:K that Nigerian leaders have to let you believe that Nigeria is poor..

compare the annual budgets of South Africa, Egypt and other big countries in Africa to Nigeria's annual budget and when you notice the huge difference then your brain should tell that tens of billions of dollars is disappearing from Nigeria every year...

the kind of gap that S.A and Egypt's annual budget gives Nigeria's annual budget is not normal even with Nigeria's inflated population..
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by descarado: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
We need serious psychologists in Africa to help us defeat inferiority complex
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by eastOFwest(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Daniel058:

Father; President

Son ; Vice President

smiley

1 Like

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by faste: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Daniel058:

Father; President

Son ; Vice President

Thank God for abacha exit!

1 Like

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by BinamRex: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
But they can't sanction Nigerian politicians.
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Subjugator: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Na for small african countries body nai U.K tay dey form champion....If to say the likes of Tinubu and his co-criminals na from small african countries,U.k for don use dem practice new style of smack down...

I can't feel my ribs,they are so cracked.
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by vasel15: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
UK is a corrupt country as well, why can't they sanction Nigeria
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by UnabashedIPOB: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab has today announced further sanctions on individuals under the UK’s Global Anti-Corruption sanctions regime.

UK is a big JOKE. If they are really serious about fighting global corruption especially, in Africa, why have they NOT brought their fight to Nigeria? After-all the Zoo is the MOST corrupt country on the face of this earth.
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Litmus: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Unclebright20:
Please OP when will they sanction Nigeria for their numerous crimes and lotting.

Reality and that which you imagine, need or want are different things. If the Brits find UK law contraventions by Nigerian politicians, Brits will act. The lies and exaggerations that is causing rank and file Nigerians to tear themselves to pieces because Nigerians have began to believe them to be facts does not make them facts outside Nigeria. That you say Yea so loud that your Chi says YEA does not mean the world will say Yea!

Majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed by the African propaganda against Nigerians to feel far, far far worst than Nigerians actually are. The world does not see Nigerians as bad people but the world will exploit African propaganda against Nigerians to racially handicap Nigerians. And shamefully African against Nigerians are hoping this will be the case. Blacks are hoping to exploit the outside world’s apparent racial bias against blacks to hurt Nigerians. This is a terrible and unforgivable indictment against the world wide black race
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by meemee(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Why in the world will someone be living in opulence while his own brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers and sons and daughters continue to live every day in abject poverty.

Well, atleast Venezuela and Iraq shows that corruption is not peculiar to the black man as wrongly perceived but Afrfrican public office holders (I don't know why people call them leaders) are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by ihesiuloa(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2021
I guess they aren't benefiting from equitoria guineas oil as much as France is hence the sanctions.. Look closely you will see there is always a reason for the sanctions.
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by nedekid: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Daniel058:

Father; President

Son ; Vice President

E go supprise you. Any thing can happen, abi you believe say almost everybody for gov fit be aboki in this day and time? Say cow fit get value pass human? Shebi them don de give one powerbike rider chieftaincy title up and down.
Make we siddon look. shocked

1 Like

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2021
Why not do same to Nigeria corrupt politicians?
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by FakeUnity: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2021
Daniel058:

Father; President

Son ; Vice President

Do not be the deceived, with army of almajeris and ethno-religious buffoons and cowards, we have in this country, it is very possible. What will you do if buhari sack osibade today and make yusuf 'okada' buhari his VP by a stroke of pen? What will you apart from making noisy protest and getting shot?

Is there anything you myopic monkeys claimed buhari cannot do ethno-religiously that he has not done 20 times over? Mugus!

grin
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Bifwoli: 1:38am On Jul 23, 2021
ozoebuka1:
They should visit Nigeria and sanction them but no, Uk is part of the corruption in Nigeria here
Nigerian leaders own London mansions and keep their loot in UK banks so why do they need to visit Nigeria to sanction them when all the painful remedy for these corrupt miscreants is already in UK ?

1 Like

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Yankee101: 2:04am On Jul 23, 2021
Africa sha
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by ReppingNaija: 2:44am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by khadaffi(m): 4:58am On Jul 23, 2021
codemaniacs:

right now in 2021, Nigeria is the richest country is Africa... and its also because of the same U:K that Nigerian leaders have to let you believe that Nigeria is poor..

compare the annual budgets of South Africa, Egypt and other big countries in Africa to Nigeria's annual budget and when you notice the huge difference then your brain should tell that tens of billions of dollars is disappearing from Nigeria every year...

the kind of gap that S.A and Egypt's annual budget gives Nigeria's annual budget is not normal even with Nigeria's inflated population..

@the bolded, it is foolish for anyone to say that in 2021. This goes to show the type of leadership we have in Nigeria. On the contrary to what you wrote, it is your foolish leaders that fool you to believe Nigeria is the richest country. One of them even said a while back that Nigeria has money and the problem is what to spend it on.

Now I'm surprised that with the level of your education you can spew such nonsense about Nigeria.How do you know a rich country? Standard of living, GDP, what the country produces to sell or services rendered etc. Please your rich country, what does it produce? I'm not sure you goggled the wealth of equatorial guinea before typing that nonsense.

Nigeria does not produce anything. I mean nothing to sell to the world. The only thing we have is crude oil and agricultural products. Now for crude oil, google the amount of money generated from crude oil in Nigeria annually and check our expenditure annually and tell me how that looks rich. The other products we have is Agric but the world are not interested in buying agricultural products from Nigeria even if we develop the sector. The reason is that Nigeria does not have a good reputation plus we a don't have monopoly in that area. Most agricultural products we can sell is also been sold by the Asians. And because of the Asians humility the world prefers to do business with them.

Please tell me again how Nigeria is rich. Do we have a high GDP ratio, a good standard of living or do we produce anything valuable to the world. That your politicians steal big does not mean you're wealthy. Go back and read, you will discover that majority of what your politicians steal are borrowed money. From dasuki to grass cutter, etc . They all stole money approved by the Senate.
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by pedrilo: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Nigeria unkor
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by codemaniacs: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2021
khadaffi:

@the bolded, it is foolish for anyone to say that in 2021. This goes to show the type of leadership we have in Nigeria. On the contrary to what you wrote, it is your foolish leaders that fool you to believe Nigeria is the richest country. One of them even said a while back that Nigeria has money and the problem is what to spend it on.

Now I'm surprised that with the level of your education you can spew such nonsense about Nigeria.How do you know a rich country? Standard of living, GDP, what the country produces to sell or services rendered etc. Please your rich country, what does it produce? I'm not sure you goggled the wealth of equatorial guinea before typing that nonsense.

Nigeria does not produce anything. I mean nothing to sell to the world. The only thing we have is crude oil and agricultural products. Now for crude oil, google the amount of money generated from crude oil in Nigeria annually and check our expenditure annually and tell me how that looks rich. The other products we have is Agric but the world are not interested in buying agricultural products from Nigeria even if we develop the sector. The reason is that Nigeria does not have a good reputation plus we a don't have monopoly in that area. Most agricultural products we can sell is also been sold by the Asians. And because of the Asians humility the world prefers to do business with them.

Please tell me again how Nigeria is rich. Do we have a high GDP ratio, a good standard of living or do we produce anything valuable to the world. That your politicians steal big does not mean you're wealthy. Go back and read, you will discover that majority of what your politicians steal are borrowed money. From dasuki to grass cutter, etc . They all stole money approved by the Senate.

You're entitled to your opinion..
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by jaytee01(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2021
The action is cosmetic so long as no Nigerian thief is on that list. None of them has stolen as much as the criminals in the present government. Let's not even go to PDP government ooo!
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Daniel058(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2021
FakeUnity:

Do not be the deceived, with army of almajeris and ethno-religious buffoons and cowards, we have in this country, it is very possible. What will you do if buhari sack osibade today and make yusuf 'okada' buhari his VP by a stroke of pen? What will you apart from making noisy protest and getting shot?

Is there anything you myopic monkeys claimed buhari cannot do ethno-religiously that he has not done 20 times over? Mugus!

grin
who are you calling Myopic monkey angry ?
Re: UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption by Daniel058(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2021
nedekid:

E go supprise you. Any thing can happen, abi you believe say almost everybody for gov fit be aboki in this day and time? Say cow fit get value pass human? Shebi them don de give one powerbike rider chieftaincy title up and down.
Make we siddon look. shocked
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II / Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.