Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. (3259 Views)

Married Man Allegedly Sponsoring Actress, Ini Edo’s Lifestyle Revealed / Bbn Nengi Bares All, Shows Her Fresh Laps / BBN: Nengi “ Europe Is Not A Continent “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by creolehunt: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
It has now been revealed that one Micheal Diongoli , who is married with kids, is the alleged sponsor and sugar daddy of former Big Brother Naija Housemate Nengi Rebecca Hampson.

Kemi Filani recalls that Nengi recently acquired a Range Rover worth N40 million and just a few months ago, she bought a mansion in Lagos, leaving fans curious.

Well, popular Instagram blog, Gist Lover has now claimed that Nengi’s financier is one Micheal Diongoli.

“Meet Micheal Diongoli, He is the one they termed GRACE AND HARDWORK, that is taking care of nengi and Mimi,he bought her the house and the Range, He has been her sugar daddy since before big brother. The new movie that she’s featuring as a star act in , he’s the one sponsoring/producing the movie.

The blogger further alleged that this same Micheal is also having an affair with Mimi. "Even Mimi that just celebrated her birthday, He’s dating her , but uses her for interior decor, He employed Yomi black to manage the entertainment arm, Nengi goes to his office once in a while,the office is located at Lekki phase 1 and the wife knows about some of this patrol but chooses to keep quiet because she no want make them pursue am Comot for house finally, he splashed millions on these girls,just when we posted the teaser about who Dey finance Nengi and Mimi,before gist even come out baba don run go private,him wife don run follow our page to see the kind disgrace wey go meet her rivals.

Source: https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/meet-the-alleged-married-sponsor-of-nengis-n40million-range-rover-mansion-and-lavish-lifestyle.html

Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by Tripitaka: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Its mindboggling, the way prostitution thrives in our society unashamedly. Yes its called the oldest profession, but at least the indulgers were not as brazen as what we have now.

Social media has also elevated the stupidity in people. You know fully well that your wealth was gotten by I'll means, yet you go on SM praising a God who is not part of your "hardwork".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by insidelife22(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
this matter has been Nengied,lemme come and be going.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Women can easily get help men cannot dream about.

So Nengi is doing well.
Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by Doctorfitz: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Say less..we know as e deh go..hence clitocurrency grin

This is 2021 we understand una "hardwork"...after all na hardwork grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by kessdivine4all: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Na wao, hardworking olosho

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by Mbataku96(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2021
kessdivine4all:
Na wao, hardworking olosho
She is not an olosho, she is what I call a consort
Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by delzbaba(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2021
I only pity the people that measure their personal succes with what they see online, you go just kpeme, run at your own pace not everything that glitters is gold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by magkhan(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Tripitaka:
Its mindboggling, the way prostitution thrives in our society unashamedly. Yes its called the oldest profession, but at least the indulgers were not as brazen as what we have now.

Social media has also elevated the stupidity in people. You know fully well that your wealth was gotten by I'll means, yet you go on SM praising a God who is not part of your "hardwork".

It's same reason people lunder money to make it legit. Someone told the world the source of her grades (aggressive malpractice) and she's in trouble. That's why the tag will continue to be 'God did it's and not puccy did it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by DAMN99: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Wahala for who no get kpekus to market grin
Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by Gadafii: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2021
The only meaningful thing I can deduce from this gist is that, make sure you have money, plenty of it..fine fine bicches will line up to suck ur balls even in front of your wife, if you want cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by lkillbrokehoes: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Just because of "mere pussy", thank God I'm contented with the woman I have.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle. by puppie017: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
To marry lekki babes choke me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) / Breaking News:Don Jazzy Welcome His First Child From Baby Mama / 40 Pictures From Singer, Obiwon's Church Wedding & Reception Attended By Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.