Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Original Car Batteries Available. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Original Car Batteries Available. (910 Views)

Sunfit Batteries| Original Car Batteries| Johanan World Limited / Original Car Plug From Germany N1000 Per Pack / Original Car Battery Jump Starter .N12,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Car Batteries Available. by Springboot: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
I have 8 pcs original car batteries from Germany 75 and 100amps.

2 years full warranty.

35, 000 for 75 and 50 for 100amp.

All have a CCA OF 650 - 1000AMPS

DELIVERY to anywhere in Nigeria.

*if battery is defective before 24 months, you get full refund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Car Batteries Available. by Springboot: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Springboot:
I have 8 pcs original car batteries from Germany 75 and 100amps.

2 years full warranty.

35, 000 for 75 and 50 for 100amp.

All have a CCA OF 650 - 1000AMPS

DELIVERY to anywhere in Nigeria.

*if battery is defective before 24 months, you get full refund.

141samuel if you can afford this, there are 2 left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Car Batteries Available. by Newborn27(f): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Springboot:

141samuel if you can afford this, there are 2 left.

!
Re: Original Car Batteries Available. by SensualMan: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2021

Re: Original Car Batteries Available. by nedekid: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
If you have 7 batteries from Germany for sale, how then do you give 2 years warranty?
If in 6 months the battery fails and you have sold them all, how will you give warranty?
Just asking innocently.
Re: Original Car Batteries Available. by buygala(m): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2022
nedekid:
If you have 7 batteries from Germany for sale, how then do you give 2 years warranty?
If in 6 months the battery fails and you have sold them all, how will you give warranty?
Just asking innocently.

He warranties a full refund of money paid if battery fails within stipulated time

No dey behave like pesin wey madman slap
Re: Original Car Batteries Available. by nedekid: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2022
buygala:

He warranties a full refund of money paid if battery fails within stipulated time

No dey behave like pesin wey madman slap
If you believe in present day Nigeria, someone receives 7 batteries from abroad (most likely not a professional battery dealer). He sells them offering you 2 years warrantee. And you think after few months he will give you a full refund if you have cause to return the battery?
If you believe that, then using your narrative, "no de behave like persin weh madman slap".
Re: Original Car Batteries Available. by Springboot: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
nedekid:

If you believe in present day Nigeria, someone receives 7 batteries from abroad (most likely not a professional battery dealer). He sells them offering you 2 years warrantee. And you think after few months he will give you a full refund if you have cause to return the battery?
If you believe that, then using your narrative, "no de behave like persin weh madman slap".

Yes you are right, I am not a battery dealer or a business man for that matter, I only gave warrant of full refund because the person that sent them is my brother and I also use the same battery in my vehicle.
Re: Original Car Batteries Available. by nedekid: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Springboot:

Yes you are right, I am not a battery dealer or a business man for that matter, I only gave warrant of full refund because the person that sent them is my brother and I also use the same battery in my vehicle.
Oh ok.
I understand better.
Great.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo GL450 (4matic) Benz At A Giveaway / Wrangler Jeep 2014 Fulloption 12.5m / S-O-L-D-Clean Title Accident Free 2008 Toyota Rav-4 Black Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.