Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

SEE FUNNY ANSWER OF A STUDENT ON THE ADVANTAGES OF BRE*ST - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SEE FUNNY ANSWER OF A STUDENT ON THE ADVANTAGES OF BRE*ST (310 Views)

‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE FUNNY ANSWER OF A STUDENT ON THE ADVANTAGES OF BRE*ST by Sixsigmahub: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
I decided to check my younger brother's assignment note just to see he scored zero on a particular day. Not only did he fail woefully, there was also a note of "see me" from his teacher.

I glanced closer to look at the question he failed and what I saw disturbed me too. I just had to burst in Laughter!

#copied.

Re: SEE FUNNY ANSWER OF A STUDENT ON THE ADVANTAGES OF BRE*ST by BornorBang: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
He got the answers correct biko!
Re: SEE FUNNY ANSWER OF A STUDENT ON THE ADVANTAGES OF BRE*ST by Sixsigmahub: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ofcourse he is grin grin
Re: SEE FUNNY ANSWER OF A STUDENT ON THE ADVANTAGES OF BRE*ST by Sixsigmahub: 2:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Nawa oooo!

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Management Masters Thesis Topics You Should Know About / Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) SUG Election 2021/ Guideline / Any Info About Unilag Masters For 2021/2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.