Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC (15707 Views)

2023: Concensus Plan Unsettles APC, Protesters Warn Against Imposition / Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC / Battle For Automatic Ticket Unsettles APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by SolarEdge: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmmmm

SEE HOW YOU CAN DISCARD YOUR GENERATOR PERMANENTLY AND START ENJOYING AT LEAST 16HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY. CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by Halle000: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Video of Igboho on his way to court in Benin Coutonou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af7Dec1JzSY
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by Bodexinvest: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
That party has nothing to offer, I hope Nigerians will learn their lessons.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by nedekid: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Yousuf2001:
Check out obi cubana
networth Cars, And
house of Obi Cubana, dangote is richer than him

https:///2W37xEU
Agbaya, you never taya for Obi Cubana matter? Person you senior in age?
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by nedekid: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
explosiveskull:

See how every other person is saying something different and you a terrorist northerner arguing with your stupid low IQd quota system selve, I fear una. This kind of laziness can only be a manifestation of illiteracy, two people in their houses that give no shit about you is what you want others to argue with you who is wealthier. Oga go and eat because both your headslamming religion and malnutrition is affecting your brain.
Well said.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by jahsharon: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
wellmax:
God bless Buhari.

God bless APC.

Let the best candidate win the party ticket

God can never bless Buhari nor APC. Stop saying nonsense. Don't get me angrier than I am now.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by wellmax(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
jahsharon:

God can never bless Buhari nor APC. Stop saying nonsense. Don't get me angrier than I am now.

God is not from your village.

Whom God has blessed no man can curse.

Buhari is blessed.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by EagleNest(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
What is the blue print of the party on zoning. That's what should be set in motion and be followed by party members. It is not meant for Buhari to decide for the whole party.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by wink2015(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
The same Buhari delayed and kept the nation in suspense for close to 9 months before picking ministers for his federal cabinet.

That delay has affected planning and other economic development.

President Buhari probably want to dangle chocolate lollipop at the face of our southern politicians to cane them to support the caliphate choice for 2023.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by Templa(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Dude, ain't stepping down

Self succession in a giffy.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by oyoirabor: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Let power remain with the north. The entire south is not yet matured to rule Nigeria. They are busy fighting each other. Above all the yourobas are greedy & selfish...Igbos are arrogant with sense of entitlement...south south is totally confused with no direction.. shouting our oily up & down .....while the oily itself is owned by the northerners......

Yeye region.....!!!
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC by Kenpaly(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2021
I Strongly believ dat de apc candideat wil emerge 4rm de south and it will be either yemi osibanjo or Rotimi amechi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi / President Buhari Swears-In 6 New INEC Commissioners (Photos) / Fg To Finalise Privatization Of Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.