Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Olayomi Koiki Media Betrayed Igboho? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Olayomi Koiki Media Betrayed Igboho? (3167 Views)

Omolewu Tunji Francis Betrayed Igboho, Helped DSS Invade His House / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Olayomi Koiki Media Betrayed Igboho? by butterfly777(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2021
This is probably just are decisive agenda.
Re: How Olayomi Koiki Media Betrayed Igboho? by T9ksy(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Kagd10:

You dey ment? No be your igbo betrayed Kanu in Kenya?

Abi o jare!

I guess na "afonja" betrayed Kanu in kenya barely a week after, the fulanis' mouthpiece placed 100million naira bounty on his head
Re: How Olayomi Koiki Media Betrayed Igboho? by vasel15: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2021
akanke79:
Revealed: How Olayomi koiki media betrayed Igboho, exposed his secrets and whereabouts to security agencies

Olayomi koiki media, the media personnel of Chief Sunday Igboho, has been fingered as the traitor who released information on 'how and when' to capture the Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Igboho.

Two sources who are very close to Chief SUNDAY IGBOHO have revealed that Olayomi is only interested in becoming popular at all cost, and never really bothered about the crusade for actualising Yoruba Nation spearheaded by Sunday Igboho. He was also accused as the main causes of every media blunder ever committed by Chief Igboho.

One person who craved anonymity said "How did DSS enter Igboho's residence in Soka, Ibadan? How did they know that only few guys were around that night? How did they know about all the hidden CCTV cameras in his house? Why did Olayinka not around that night when DSS invaded Igboho's house? We should begin to understand that without an insider revealing secrets, outsiders would never have easily and successfully invaded Igboho's house. It's not possible. Someone very close to Igboho tipped them off."

Another person who is fondly called Alhaji, said "I know Olayomi koiki media would do anything to get money and fame. He was the one who revealed the whereabouts of Igboho, before and after DSS invaded his house. He was among the few people who know about Igboho's movements in Benin Republic. Igboho and his wife had initially escaped arrest from Cotonou airport, before someone closed to him released information about where he was heading, to Beniese security forces. The traitor also was working for the Nigeria's Ambassador to the Benin Republic, Gen. Buratai".

Alhaji, however concluded that Sunday Igboho already knew who betrayed him. "Igboho knew who betrayed him. That's why we pray for him to be freed soon so that the traitor can be dealt with."

Source Ibarapa newsnow

Koiki mocking his boss
https://www.facebook.com/1088626578/posts/10219936892827874/?d=n

I had to listen before making a comment because as a fan of koiki a man I respect I know he would never mock Sunday Igboho, Tinubu is so desperate, but yoruba nation would overcome

KOIKI did not mock Sunday Igboho, he wanted to cry and changed it to laughter, shame on you yoruba omo Al..
Re: How Olayomi Koiki Media Betrayed Igboho? by gotnel: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Everything is possible in this type of struggle Sunday Igboho is involved.
We can not rules out insider among Igboho inner circle trading information about Igboho movement and activities with federal government.
However, depending on how Igboho himself played clean with his lieutenants, such a betrayal would have himself to blame at the end.
The situation around the country is coming to a strange extent where many people like Igboho will rise up in nearly every country sides.
Buhari and his crew must change their tactics. If not, everyone should be prepared for the best, I don't want to say anything negative here.
God help us
Re: How Olayomi Koiki Media Betrayed Igboho? by heniford2: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Africa you do good the will see wrongness in it you do wrong the will till see good side in it Africans, black man with his lowest mentality operation pull him down when in east i open a provision store for my grandpa in our street then one day this lady came and was watching she asked me how do my grandpa still stand to make sells at his old age i told him i want him to be coming out not for business purpose boom this woman went and opened her own hit a cubic shop in front of my grandpa shop since then i came to understand that black man worst than devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Tinubu Is Lying About His Age, His Presidential Ambition Is Already Over / Woman Who Predicted Obi-ahmed Ticket In 2020 Is Hailed A "Prophetess" / Tinubu’s Cabinet May Feature These Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.