Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (966 Views)

Two OAU Students Commit Suicide / Unicalabar Student Commit Suicide, After Duped Of N100,000 / This Girl Is About To Commit Suicide With Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TitanKenneth(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: . by agitator: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2021
TitanKenneth:
ALL BECAUSE OF NO MONEY FOR POST UTME REGISTRATION,SOMEBODY WANTS TO KILL HIMSELF,AND I DON'T HAVE THAT AMOUNT OF CASH TO HELP,I'M STILL A STUDENT STILL STRUGGLING,PLS SOMEONE HELP!

Lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: . by TitanKenneth(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: . by agitator: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2021
TitanKenneth:
WHAT'S SO FUNNY?

Because it is funny. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: . by TitanKenneth(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: . by agitator: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2021
TitanKenneth:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS I HATE THIS FORUM, IN OTHER FORUMS I GOT REASONABLE COMMENTS, LET ME NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU

You already got reasonable comments and still came to this forum, ain't that funny. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by phrancys001(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2021
agitator:

You already got reasonable comments and still came to this forum, ain't that funny. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
D mumu bambiala just casted himself
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2021
TitanKenneth:
ALL BECAUSE OF NO MONEY FOR POST UTME REGISTRATION,SOMEBODY WANTS TO KILL HIMSELF,AND I DON'T HAVE THAT AMOUNT OF CASH TO HELP,I'M STILL A STUDENT STILL STRUGGLING,PLS SOMEONE HELP!

so you have money to fix memory card but no money for post UTME?! you want to supposedly kill yourself for post utme but NOT for when it comes to fixing your damaged memory card??!?! who do you take NLers for?!

TitanKenneth:
CAN I REPAIR MY PHYSICALLY DAMAGED MEMORY CARD? AND PLS IF POSSIBLE,WHERE CAN I GET IT FIXED IN DELTA STATE?

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS / Ogun State Again : OGITECH Cultist Arrested For Causing Nuisance In School / CUSTECH Courses & Cut-off Mark – 2023 (Uprated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.