Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! (777 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff / Why Do Apc Supporters Like Wike / Do I Look Like Reno Omokri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by FreeIgbos: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
I have studied the political climate of Nigeria and I discovered something interesting. Politicians from Southern minorities will ride on Igbo support to gain fame and then turn around to attack those that helped them rise because they feel it's the only way they will become accepted nationally. However, they always end up back to square one, in obscurity!

Wike became very popular on the support of IPOB in particular and Igbos in general. As a minority, he had no significant support base from his ikwerre people who are not enough to project him, so he relied on Igbo support to gain prominence. Alas, when he assumed he had arrived and was commanding the attention of all Nigerians, he thought he no longer needed Igbos, in fact he errorneously felt he could attack them so he could entrench his new found fame and acceptance nationally. He started by publicly making anti Igbo rhetorics openly and later attacked Obigbo people in Rivers which led to serious loss of lives and properties.

What was the result?

He faced severe and unrelenting Igbo criticisms, and since the Hausas or Yorubas never liked him in the first place, he had no one to defend him and today he is back to obscurity. His larger than life image has been cut down to size!

Another person that has made same mistake is Reno. He also rode on Igbo support to national limelight and when he thought he has arrived, he decided to burn the bridge that brought him so far, now he is about to crash mightily and return to obscurity. Just like Wike, he has no support base elsewhere except Igbos, and now he has lost it, he is about to be unmasked and made irrelevant.

When will these people learn that in Nigeria, outside the East, others only tolerate them at best and hate their guts same way they do to Igbos. But unlike Igbos that have the numbers to counter the hate they receive, they on their own can't!!

2 Likes

Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by Fahdiga(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin just like FFK and Tonto Dike is suffering from bipolar disorder. If you observe the trio very well you will notice a pattern of behavior they all have in common. Anyone that is close to them should advise them to seek help. Expect Reno to praise the Igbos in his next write up
Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by AntiBMC(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2021
It's the dirty thing they call "politics" for you. They use same format all the time. Wike and Reno are just two sides of the same coin.
Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by agitator: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2021
which pattern?
Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by chrisxxx(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Oyigbo aborigines will never agree with you that they are Igbos. Though a good percentage of people living there are Igbos who acquired landed property from the land owners. Show me an Oyigbo person that claims to be Igbo.
Wike has nothing against the Igbos. His grouse is with IPOb unless you are saying that IPOB is synonymous with Igbo.
Another contention with him is when you try to say he is Igbo. He said he is not like all Ikwerre people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by FreeIgbos: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2021
chrisxxx:
Oyigbo aborigines will never agree with you that they are Igbos. Though a good percentage of people living there are Igbos who acquired landed property from the land owners. Show me an Oyigbo person that claims to be Igbo.
Wike has nothing against the Igbos. His grouse is with IPOb unless you are saying that IPOB is synonymous with Igbo.
Another contention with him is when you try to say he is Igbo. He said he is not like all Ikwerre people.

Your just wrote like an itiboribo with zero comprehension. Where did I say that wike or his ikwerre people are Igbos in the write-up? You see how you fail exam?

I stated clearly that he is ikwerre and THEY are a minority.

As for Obigbo, you're quite ignorant. The indigenous Asa people that own Obigbo have their brothers in Ukwa East and Ukwa West local government areas of Abia State. Just like the way Egbema has its people in both Imo and Rivers States. It may also interest you to note that Obigbo used to be under East Central state. They've never hidden their Igbo identity! If you think that the IPOB people that operate there are outsiders then it also shows how ignorant you are.

1 Like

Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by theTranscriber: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2021
You don't love Reno again? angry grin cheesy

I just dey laugh
Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by chrisxxx(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Your just wrote like an itiboribo with zero comprehension. Where did I say that wike or his ikwerre people are Igbos in the write-up? You see how you fail exam?

I stated clearly that he is ikwerre and THEY are a minority.

As for Obigbo, you're quite ignorant. The indigenous Asa people that own Obigbo have their brothers in Ukwa East and Ukwa West local government areas of Abia State. Just like the way Egbema has its people in both Imo and Rivers States. It may also interest you to note that Obigbo used to be under East Central state. They've never hidden their Igbo identity! If you think that the IPOB people that operate there are outsiders then it also shows how ignorant you are.
Your outright lack of civility and public decorum has made you to open an academic debate with insults. Like we always say the difference between the Igbos and the Fulani the like to criticize is lack of opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by RoyalUc(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2021
You see una life!?

FFK, Reno and Wike who you people attached yourselves to and did not " ride on Igbo support to national limelight" as alleged, because they were attacking your enemy, had now become your enemies.
Una eyes don clear!
Don't worry, another messiah will soon rise up for you
Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Very funny anti-Reno threads all over Nairaland since yesterday grin

He faced severe and unrelenting Igbo criticisms, and since the Hausas or Yorubas never liked him in the first place, he had no one to defend him and today he is back to obscurity. His larger than life image has been cut down to size!

This one even said Igbos made Wike and they’ve now cut him to obscurity. Is it the same Wike that controls PDP or which one?
Since you guys are now very powerful and can cut people to size, tell Peter Obi to challenge Wike’s authority in PDP and let’s see who wins.

2 Likes

Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by FreeIgbos: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2021
chrisxxx:

Your outright lack of civility and public decorum has made you to open an academic debate with insults. Like we always say the difference between the Igbos and the Fulani the like to criticize is lack of opportunity.

"He who must come to equity, must come with clean hands"

You wrote lies, slander and false accusations yet expect me to path you on the back?!

Why would you try to use lies to distort the truth?

Again, you've drawn a parallel comparison between Igbos and Fulanis even when we have nothing in common. If I hit you now with verifiable facts you will say it's insults.

1 Like

Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by Ariani: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2021
So when will Ndiigbo learn to stop giving those minorities the limelight?
Emere unu ya eme?
Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by FreeIgbos: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2021
seunmsg:
Very funny anti-Reno threads all over Nairaland since yesterday grin

This one even said Igbos made Wike and they’ve now cut him to obscurity. Is it the same Wike that controls PDP or which one?
Since you guys are now very powerful and can cut people to size, tell Peter Obi to challenge Wike’s authority in PDP and let’s see who wins.

You're just naive. Using Rivers money to throw about and bribe people doesn't mean anything in the long run. If you're observant, you will notice that his popularity has waned in recent times because his support base is now his worst critics.
Re: Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! by chrisxxx(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2021
FreeIgbos:

"He who must come to equity, must come with clean hands"

You wrote lies, slander and false accusations yet expect me to path you on the back?!

Why would you try to use lies to distort the truth?

Again, you've drawn a parallel comparison between Igbos and Fulanis even when we have nothing in common. If I hit you now with verifiable facts you will say it's insults.
People are product of their environment. You and I can't give what we have not.
I don't have insult and I don't know where to bring it

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Has Put Buni, Others To Shame - Kwara APC / Name The Best Governor In Your States History . Let Us Guess The State / Abia State University Teaching Hospital Strikes For 22 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.