Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used (940 Views)

I Need Advice Regarding My Volkswagen Passat / I Want To Swap My Volkswagen Jetta Manual To ANY Automatic Vehicle in Ibadan / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by Fuzoma(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2021
I'm selling it at 1.350m
My number is on my signature ( WhatsApp me )
Call - 07042255676
The car's location is Mile 2

Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by danduchi(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Comedian

5 Likes

Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by danduchi(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Comedian... Cheap indeed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by 3verblazing(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2021
Lol
Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by laivwire(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
I can imagine buying this and telling my folks I got it for 1.3m.

Straight to Aro for psychiatric evaluation. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by ArticleBeast: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please accept 2m naira from me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by Fuzoma(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
laivwire:
I can imagine buying this and telling my folks I got it for 1.3m.

Straight to Aro for psychiatric evaluation. grin
How much do you offer for it
Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by Fuzoma(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
ArticleBeast:
This is toks guy. You want me to sell it for 500k?
Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by Fuzoma(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Guys instead of badmouthing my car, make your offer it you are interested
Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by lagusboyyy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
ArticleBeast:
You think you can outbid me right

OP, I'm paying 2.7 million for this, cash and carry.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by SkengRay: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
lagusboyyy:
You think you can outbid me right

OP, I'm paying 2.7 million for this, cash and carry.
Na how una wan do am be this Abi? Ok OP I'm ready to drop 3.2million cash or transfer your choice wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by Cokahot: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's a good offer,u might see buyer with 1.2m last. Anything outside 1.2m na beans. I challenge u all to bid or buy now,transport,ship and clear. Then u go know say Buhari is working. Even micra is now 1.5m
Micra o
Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by Fuzoma(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Cokahot:
It's a good offer,u might see buyer with 1.2m last. Anything outside 1.2m na beans. I challenge u all to bid or buy now,transport,ship and clear. Then u go know say Buhari is working. Even micra is now 1.5m
Micra o
Thank You
Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by Breakingnews101: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Just for the record, I'm in no way affiliated to the OP.

You guys bad mouthing his prices have no idea of how tough it is to import cars these days from the Americas/ Europe.

The naira is trash, you guys no wan hear word!
embarassed
Op nothing do you...truth is, most of the folks bad mouthing you don't even have the cash to purchase, real buyers know what's up with the current prices.
cool They will come, patience.

1 Like

Re: I'm Selling My Volkswagen Foreign Used by Fuzoma(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Breakingnews101:
Just for the record, I'm in no way affiliated to the OP.

You guys bad mouthing his prices have no idea of how tough it is to import cars these days from the Americas/ Europe.

The naira is trash, you guys no wan hear word!
embarassed
Op nothing do you...truth is, most of the folks bad mouthing you don't even have the cash to purchase, real buyers know what's up with the current prices.
cool They will come, patience.

Thank you thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

TWO UNITS OF 2015 AND 2018 FOREIGN USED HIGHLANDER AVAILABLE FOR SALE / 2019 Gx460 For Sale / ✅✅✅ 2008 Toyota RAV4 With 3row Seats ✅✅✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.