Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. (698 Views)

Why Many Nnamdi Kanus, Sunday Igbohos Are Springing Up In Nigeria- Ayo Adebanjo / I Dont Think Igbos Would Do The Same Mistake Like Northerners.... / Suspected Fulanis Set Sunday Igbohos House On Fire In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by Coldie(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
To tell ourselves the truth a civil war is going on. Nnamdi Kanu is not coming out anytime soon don't waste your time, but Sunday igbohos chance of freedom is higher. If we support Sunday igboho and he gets his release yorubas will earn our trust.

The politically correct yorubas might see it another way

But we would gather good wills from their people.

Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by Coldie(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Some people are trying to wrap that thinking that if they release Nnamdi Kanu they must release Sunday Igboho. There's a way we can play our cards that we won't turn out as loosers at the end.
Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by caesymore(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Do we really need their trust? Onye obula za aha nna ya ( everyone should answer their surname)

4 Likes

Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by EmekaBlue(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
You want to trust snake grin

You never learn

1 Like

Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by AdaugoChisom(f): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Seem like you joined this forum recently. Yoruba Nation and IPOB are United.."an attack on IPOB is an attack on Yoruba nation" says Igboho.... before he will make such statements it imply that he and MNK works in background together.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by jahsharon: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Urhobos, Ibiobios, Itshekiris, Kalabaris, Ikwerres and other tribes in the current Southern Nigeria have no other choice than to work together. Southern Unity is the beginning of the end of the evil Fulani Oligarchy. It is either we Southerners work together and set ourselves free from the evil blood suckers from the Sahara or we will all perish together.

When we free ourselves from the evil Northerners, we then come back home and continue our senseless intra-ethnic beefings, because I still don't know what Southerners are fighting themselves for.

6 Likes

Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by jahsharon: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
caesymore:
Do we really need their trust? Onye obula za aha nna ya ( everyone should answer their surname)

Do you have any surname? Southern Almajari.

1 Like

Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by caesymore(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
jahsharon:

Do you have any surname? Southern Almajari.

afonja grin
Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by flokii: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
@OP so you agree Kanu is gone for good grin

When he started instructing his followers to kill Tinubu, burn down Sanwo Olu's home and bring down government in Lagos, I knew the guy had lost sanity. Is it Lagos government or Tinubu that is stopping you from getting biafra? awon oni rakatia.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by jahsharon: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
flokii:
@OP so you agree Kanu is gone for good grin

When he started instructing his followers to kill Tinubu, burn down Sanwo Olu's home and bring down government in Lagos, I knew the guy had lost sanity. Is it Lagos government or Tinubu that is stopping you from getting biafra? awon oni rakatia.

That's where the albino got it wrong. But, we all al wrong at one time or the other. Now, we need ourselves in order to save ourselves from the evil Northern Oligarchy
Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by BSsniffer: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lmao....why don't you guys even first pressure your leaders to show support for Cownu. Any Yoruba man that trusts an Igbo or a fulani is in for a big surprise. Study Nnamdi Azikiwe who is the embodiment of the igbo group and you'd understand that igbos are self seeking devious animals. The Nnamdi kanu support majorly is online catshit with no major interest from their political leaders. Give them a peter obi presidency and you'd see how they'd turn on the Yoruba's. Op, you can shove your support up your dirty flatin0 ass. We're not interested in useless online support.
Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by flokii: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
jahsharon:

That's where the albino got it wrong. But, we all al wrong at one time or the other. Now, we need ourselves in order to save ourselves from the evil Northern Oligarchy

That albino's utterances is the same mindset the average Ipobian grew up with and harbours.. Their parents in the East teach them to hate and blame Yorubas for all their problems, that Yorubas caused their misfortune during the civil war by starving them to death.

Please how can an enemy that has money to buy weapons and ammunitions to kill Nigerians and Yorubas not make provisions for food to feed his people, instead hoping on those he declared war on to feed them. It's not just a no-brainer but completely ridiculous and fo0lish.

I don't see any need to work with Igbos, everything about them is self-serving just like Umahi that ran to APC on invitation of Northern oligarchy. Believe me, if Fulanis say it's an Igbo person they want as president, they will turn on Yorubas and hail the North and even drum support for the herdsmen.

Had it been Azikiwe didn't go to North to form alliance with Fulanis that came third, betraying Yorubas that have higher votes, I'm sure we wouldn't be in this mess today. Two faced treacherous behaviour of Zik is what we are suffering today.
Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
jahsharon:
Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Urhobos, Ibiobios, Itshekiris, Kalabaris, Ikwerres and other tribes in the current Southern Nigeria have no other choice than to work together. Southern Unity is the beginning of the end of the evil Fulani Oligarchy. It is either we Southerners work together and set ourselves free from the evil blood suckers from the Sahara or we will all perish together.

When we free ourselves from the evil Northerners, we then come back home and continue our senseless intra-ethnic beefings, because I still don't know what Southerners are fighting themselves for.

That your last paragraph really cracked me up. Lol.
Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by djon78(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
jahsharon:

Be as it seems

I still believe that the Fulani presence in Nigeria acts like a check and balance

Obj a Yoruba man ruled this nation for 8 years and heaven didn't fall

Gej an ijaw man ruled this nation for 6 years still heaven didn't fall

The Fulani people rather understand the game of politics more than any other tribe in Nigeria

So they will always have an edge over other tribes

As for South coming together is a very long thing

The Southern Nigeria tribea totally distrusts each other

So I believe the Fulani acts as checks and balances

And they will Always be relevant in Nigeria
Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by Monogamy: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why is it hard for the Igbos to fight their fight alone without seeking others validation?

What have SE as a region done politically without attaching with others? Majority tribe for that matter
Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by vasel15: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Coldie:
To tell ourselves the truth a civil war is going on. Nnamdi Kanu is not coming out anytime soon don't waste your time, but Sunday igbohos chance of freedom is higher. If we support Sunday igboho and he gets his release yorubas will earn our trust.

The politically correct yorubas might see it another way

But we would gather good wills from their people.

Me I am supporting it fully
Re: I Think Igbos Should Support Sunday Igbohos Release And Purse It. by Coldie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
The people talking rubbish on this thread are the detractors

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Or Defending Abba Kyari's Indictment By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / 2023: You Can’t Hold Nigeria Hostage, Group Tells North / 2023: Northern Group Drum Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.