Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tell Us Your Daily Routine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Us Your Daily Routine (1801 Views)

So, How Specifically Can You Add Your Daily Diet / Tell Us About Your Moniker / What's Your Weekend Routine Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Your Daily Routine by layi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2006
I know there are so many forumites who come on Nairaland every single day. Its like a world of its own where you can move out of the kitchen to the chatterbox, read jokes, post adverts send Pms etc. It seems NL is all there is but really i'll like to know what goes on in our private lives before you switch on your PC and after you logg off.

Lets know how your life outside Nairaland looks like.
Re: Tell Us Your Daily Routine by layi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2006
7.00am - Wakes up, Say hi to my family and GOD.
7.15am - Clean up my apartment.
7.30am - Clean & warm my car-rav4 (suvs takes a while 2 clean)
8.00am - Into the bathroom to clean up and shave.
8.15am - Take my breakfast
8.30am - Dress up and off to school (lasu college of medicine)
9.00am - Arrives school and lectures starts
11.00am - BReak. Off to my car, logs on to the net with my lappy and starcomms air card connection. Checks mails and nairaland. Updates my online biz sites and send mails needed.
1.00pm - Back for lectures
4.00pm - Through for the day, takes lunch and drives off to allen avenue (I own Naijagears= makes personalized clothings for naijan youths) checking NL in between
5.00pm - Off to Dexel Media (my multimedia biz) to check up things.
6.00pm - Off to Chopsticks in Ikorodu lagos (also another business of mine)
7.30pm - Calls up friends and heads back home
8.00pm - Takes dinner...makes online research, do any assignments needed. Check NL and other forum I belong to.
9-11pm - Watch Cable TV
12am - Pray and off to bed

Weekends

Saturday
10am - Wakes up, say my prayers
11am - Chat with family, help with chores around
12noon - Off to the sports club to play tennis
3pm- Off to Dream plaza's Recording studio
6pm- Visit friends
8pm - Back home and watch films till...
11am - Off to bed

Sundays
Same as staurday except that church replaces club and lil help with house chores.

I don't follow this religiously though but that could represent my daily routine to a great extent.
Re: Tell Us Your Daily Routine by Skidoc(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2006
Fot Hot Angel and Snazzydawn, it's Nairaland 24/7. Their entire life is here.
Re: Tell Us Your Daily Routine by chillin(f): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2006
Heyy Layi!! thatz sum borin life!! 4 real dawg!! Skidoc! whatz your problem?? stop hatin aight!!
Re: Tell Us Your Daily Routine by layi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2006
Chillin, Is that your own routine? Sit and criticize others? How exciting! undecided

I wonder how someone else's can become boring to u. Do you live it?
Re: Tell Us Your Daily Routine by Skidoc(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2006
Chillin, I'm sure your own daily routine is more boring than that because you spend 70% of your life on NL.
Re: Tell Us Your Daily Routine by snazzydawn(f): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2006
well skidoc,I don't have any hard and fast rules to how my day is,as to my being online 24/7.I work,I go out on errands,I only do not log off from NL,and I leave my computer on....
Attimes,I am at work so I have to be at the computer...
Re: Tell Us Your Daily Routine by Skidoc(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2006
Interesting! I said Snazzydawn spends 24/7 on Nairaland.
Chillin comes out and almost hits her head against the wall in anger. Meanwhile, I didn't mention her name.
Snazzydawn comes out and explains the reason sensibly without taking offence.

Chillin, don't have heart attack because of someone else, ok?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Hide Their Ages? / AMAZING PHOTOS Of An Animal That Possess The Genetic Features Of Dog And Pig / Who Of These Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.