Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Get $50/hr Clients For Social Media Marketing And Management - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get $50/hr Clients For Social Media Marketing And Management (413 Views)

Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) / Instaprints: How To Get $50 Per Pictures Using Instagram / Attend Connectx Webinar And Get $50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get $50/hr Clients For Social Media Marketing And Management by theonlysol(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
How To Get $50/hr Clients For Social Media Marketing And Management With No Website Or Ads.

This guide can help beginners who are simply interested in navigating and using social media to make money.

How are you going to achieve this without a website or paid advertising?

Social media and Craigslist were my tools of choice...yes, that Craigslist. We will come back to Craigslist. I tested it last week to be sure and received three emails and one client within two days for about an hour of work.

Step 1:

Gain some social proof for a Facebook page (or landing page).

Initially, I had no idea I was able to buy reviews or ask friends to do it for me, so I helped 10 random people build their socials in exchange for a positive review on my Facebook page. Alternatively, you could have your friends leave them for you so you don't have to do this.

Step 2:

Be sure to keep some proof of your posts' reach and engagement.

Make sure you take screenshots when you are helping people grow or when you post on social media that get a lot of engagement.

I have organic reach that other bloggers can only dream of, and this helps prove to people that I know what I am talking about. When they know what kind of engagement they can expect if I help them, that seals the deal.

Step 3:

Find clients.

Here is where the "work" takes place. In order to locate people who need assistance, I would utilize Facebook and Instagram. Imagine that I wanted to work with as many vegan foodies as possible since I believe it's a growing niche and food is one of the easiest to build. I would search for something like "vegan" on Facebook and then filter the results by page. My target would be users with less than a couple thousand likes. In order to speed up the process, I would right click and open a new tab, scroll quickly through them, and see:

A. how long have they been trying to grow this page and

B. are they still active.

If they've only been doing it for a few months and have thousands of followers, they probably know what they're doing already and won't need your help), though it won't hurt to reach out, and you should applaud them if they still do.

For Instagram, I would search the most popular vegan tags, so let's search "vegansofig". Then I would scroll down the results and hover my mouse over the photos as I went, looking for posts with fewer than 50 likes. Likewise, I would right click and open in a new tab so I could check many people at once, and I would look for the same thing: someone with a good number of posts (indicating they've been on for a while) who is still actively posting. As most people don't even look at the Messenger function on Instagram, I take the email route here and collect the email addresses, then send a mass email. Most of these people already have a blog, even if they don't get any traffic, or they will simply list their email in their bio, hoping some company will be interested in doing an endorsement with such a weak following.

NOTE: You will be temporarily banned if you go too fast with Facebook's messaging pages. You might want to spread it out a bit...I would message 5 then wait 30 minutes or so (I don't know the exact time).

Step 4:

Selling yourself

So, I would reach out to all of these people quickly and write them a nice message. If you're targeting a Facebook page, you can open up the chat and copy and paste your message page-by-page, and for Instagram, you can send a mass email. As a social media marketer and manager, I help people grow their social skills and make money from them. Since your content is great, but I think you could use some help growing your accounts." yadda yadda yadda and then I always show them my engagement. As I didn't have a website up and looked less than "legitimate", I would typically offer them the first hour for free as a show of good faith, and then they could pay me $100 for the first paid hour to make up for it. In addition, I will tell them that there is no long-term obligation on their part - they can simply pay for an hour whenever they need me. If you talk about this for an hour, it's easy to convince someone that you know what you're doing and you can help them...assuming you actually know what you're doing.

So, there's really nothing more to say. Using social media as your first internet marketing method is definitely possible if you know all the ins and outs. With the same idea in mind, you can reach out to people on Pinterest, Reddit, Twitter, etc.

Look out for more posts from me.

Signing Out, theonlysol.

Connect here:

IG: @theonlysol_
Twitter: @theonlysol_

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get $50/hr Clients For Social Media Marketing And Management by dabolaji: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Thanks, what an eye opener
Re: How To Get $50/hr Clients For Social Media Marketing And Management by dabolaji: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
theonlysol:
How To Get $50/hr Clients For Social Media Marketing And Management With No Website Or Ads.

This guide can help beginners who are simply interested in navigating and using social media to make money.

How are you going to achieve this without a website or paid advertising?

Social media and Craigslist were my tools of choice...yes, that Craigslist. We will come back to Craigslist. I tested it last week to be sure and received three emails and one client within two days for about an hour of work.

Step 1:

Gain some social proof for a Facebook page (or landing page).

Initially, I had no idea I was able to buy reviews or ask friends to do it for me, so I helped 10 random people build their socials in exchange for a positive review on my Facebook page. Alternatively, you could have your friends leave them for you so you don't have to do this.

Step 2:

Be sure to keep some proof of your posts' reach and engagement.

Make sure you take screenshots when you are helping people grow or when you post on social media that get a lot of engagement.

I have organic reach that other bloggers can only dream of, and this helps prove to people that I know what I am talking about. When they know what kind of engagement they can expect if I help them, that seals the deal.

Step 3:

Find clients.

Here is where the "work" takes place. In order to locate people who need assistance, I would utilize Facebook and Instagram. Imagine that I wanted to work with as many vegan foodies as possible since I believe it's a growing niche and food is one of the easiest to build. I would search for something like "vegan" on Facebook and then filter the results by page. My target would be users with less than a couple thousand likes. In order to speed up the process, I would right click and open a new tab, scroll quickly through them, and see:

A. how long have they been trying to grow this page and

B. are they still active.

If they've only been doing it for a few months and have thousands of followers, they probably know what they're doing already and won't need your help), though it won't hurt to reach out, and you should applaud them if they still do.

For Instagram, I would search the most popular vegan tags, so let's search "vegansofig". Then I would scroll down the results and hover my mouse over the photos as I went, looking for posts with fewer than 50 likes. Likewise, I would right click and open in a new tab so I could check many people at once, and I would look for the same thing: someone with a good number of posts (indicating they've been on for a while) who is still actively posting. As most people don't even look at the Messenger function on Instagram, I take the email route here and collect the email addresses, then send a mass email. Most of these people already have a blog, even if they don't get any traffic, or they will simply list their email in their bio, hoping some company will be interested in doing an endorsement with such a weak following.

NOTE: You will be temporarily banned if you go too fast with Facebook's messaging pages. You might want to spread it out a bit...I would message 5 then wait 30 minutes or so (I don't know the exact time).

Step 4:

Selling yourself

So, I would reach out to all of these people quickly and write them a nice message. If you're targeting a Facebook page, you can open up the chat and copy and paste your message page-by-page, and for Instagram, you can send a mass email. As a social media marketer and manager, I help people grow their social skills and make money from them. Since your content is great, but I think you could use some help growing your accounts." yadda yadda yadda and then I always show them my engagement. As I didn't have a website up and looked less than "legitimate", I would typically offer them the first hour for free as a show of good faith, and then they could pay me $100 for the first paid hour to make up for it. In addition, I will tell them that there is no long-term obligation on their part - they can simply pay for an hour whenever they need me. If you talk about this for an hour, it's easy to convince someone that you know what you're doing and you can help them...assuming you actually know what you're doing.

So, there's really nothing more to say. Using social media as your first internet marketing method is definitely possible if you know all the ins and outs. With the same idea in mind, you can reach out to people on Pinterest, Reddit, Twitter, etc.

Look out for more posts from me.

Signing Out, theonlysol.

Connect here:

IG: @theonlysol_.
Twitter: @theonlysol_

When is lecture resuming
Re: How To Get $50/hr Clients For Social Media Marketing And Management by theonlysol(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
dabolaji:

When is lecture resuming

Anytime. Watch out!

(1) (Reply)

Pi Network New Coin By China / Seeking For Investor In A Startup Restaurant. / My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.