Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,893 members, 7,848,601 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Easy Steps To End Menstrual Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easy Steps To End Menstrual Pain (125 Views)

Does Taken Felvin For Menstrual Pain Prevent One Chance Of Getting Pregnant? / End Menstrual Cramps With Bitters Of Green Complex. / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To End Menstrual Pain by dynamicnewshub: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Easy steps to end menstrual pain: Menstruation is defined as the monthly flow of blood from the womb to the v*gina in every woman childbearing age.

This act of nature is what show’s that a girl child has grown into a woman and is eligible to reciprocate another living soul
However, while this necessity required of every girl child comes with ease, some experience minor and most times chronic pain as a result.

As a victim of this pain in the past, I went for a medical check-up to know what was wrong with me; I was told I was medically okay, what then could be the cause of this pain?

Remember at the beginning I told you the pain is experienced by some girls/ women, so in my case, out of my four female siblings, I was the only one who fell a victim to this chronic pain.

However, after trying different solutions to my problem I finally arrived at an easy and active solution to my menstrual pain.
The first step to take is to limit your intake of sugary things especially when your menstrual circle is near.
https://dynamicnewshub.com/2021/07/23/easy-steps-to-end-menstrual-pain/

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Effective Mosquito And Insects Killer With Soft Fragrance / Stop Gathering. The Virus Is Terrible / Health Benefit Of Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.