Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Are You Ready For What's Coming! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Ready For What's Coming! (2275 Views)

A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! / List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready For What's Coming! by BelovedCityWatch: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
ARE YOU Ready for What's Coming!

You've been hearing of The Great Revival coming, but I tell you this, The next agenda on God's timetable is The Rapture! After The Rapture comes The Revival. You see, Revival doesn't come when Jesus is just part of the equation, it comes when Only Jesus is the Equation! After the Rapture nothing else will matters, your job, your business, your money even your family, nothing will matter, Only Jesus will matter and this will help prepare, perfect and empower the hearts and vessels that will carry the fire for the great revival and this will happen all over the world, that's why the scripture says and these gospel will be preached all over the earth as a witness Matthew 24:14, these people will be unstoppable, they will move in great power, convert millions of people to Christ. They will move from cities to cities, countries to countries unhindered, There will be raw miracles, healing of every kinds of sickness, amputated legs, hands or any part of the body will grow back as normal, food produces will multiply by itself, the Miracles will be too numerous to mention in the camp of the saints and everywhere they go. This will be the last move of the Holy Spirit on earth before the destruction of the world. It is this activities that will infuriate the Anti-Christ to go after the saints, they will be imprisoned tortured and martyred. Many that receive Christ through them will be persecuted too and killed seemingly because they won't receive the mark of the beast, after the end of this activities which is the Great Tribulation, then THE END WILL COME, Revelation 6:12-17, which is the destruction of the world and the Anti-Christ system, in order to establish the Millennial Reign of Christ.

Now you know, I pray this message will find the fertile part of your heart to receive and germinate fruit to righteousness and preparation for the rapture of the saints in truth and spirit. There's no more time left, the release of the evil vaccine is a signal and a trigger for other things to come.

If you will like to receive Christ in your heart, or rededicate your life to Christ, pray this prayer:

LORD Jesus I recognize myself as a sinner and I come before you today, have mercy on me. I believe you came and died for the remission of my sins, I believe you rose from the grave to give me abundant life, LORD JESUS right now I accept you as my Lord and Savior, come into my life, guide me and fill me with your Holy Spirit, help me to live a consecrated life to you, Amen. Right now I decree that I'm born again, I'm a child of God, I'm saved, Amen.

Kindly share to all your contacts and groups, stay blessed.
-T. R. Fred.
Beloved City Watch Ministries
www.belovedcitywatch.org.ng

3 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by marsoden: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
I'm a bit confused.
Which people would be raptured? Would people still be able to receive Christ after the rapture?
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
marsoden:
I'm a bit confused.
Which people would be raptured? Would people still be able to receive Christ after the rapture?
Very interesting questions you ask there. undecided

I don't subscribe to the "rapture" doctrine by the way, or any of man's many doctrines and traditions, but I would like to say something as a response of sorts to your second question . undecided

According to Jesus Christ, only death can rob a one of his chance at Salvation and Jesus Christ, meaning that so long as one is stil breathing, one is able to be saved and born-again - enter into the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate or the narrow gate. I feel it necessary to state this Truth of Jesus Christ so no one attempts to hoodwink you with lies that might suggest God's grace(eternal life) leaves with the raptured or any of that hogwash. undecided
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
marsoden:
I'm a bit confused.

Yes people will be able to accept Chrit after the rapture but they will be killed for accepting Christ.

Now, after the rapture, the great tribulation will take place while Christ and the saints will be celebrating the marriage feast of the lamb in the sky.

Those who were not raptured will face the great tribulation during when some will still accept Christ but will do so by losing their life with great torture by the Antichrist.

Christ will come and destroy the Antichrist and those who did not accept him in the war of amagheddon. Satan will be chained.

Then Christ will now come and reign with the saints for a thousand years on earth in the Millennia reign.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ride on. The RAPTURE is going to be so sweet!

Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nephilim: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
marsoden:
I'm a bit confused.
The dead in Christ and those that are truly waiting for his appearing (though few) would be raptured.
Yes, they will be able to receive Christ because that's the period many people would truly know who the true God is which is christ and they will accept him.
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by marsoden: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Yes people will be able to accept Chrit after the rapture but they will be killed for accepting Christ.

Now, after the rapture, the great tribulation will take place while Christ and the saints will be celebrating the marriage feast of the lamb in the sky.

Those who were not raptured will face the great tribulation during when some will still accept Christ but will do so by losing their life with great torture by the Antichrist.

Christ will come and destroy the Antichrist and those who did not accept him in the war of amagheddon. Satan will be chained.

Then Christ will now come and reign with the saints for a thousand years on earth in the Millennia reign.

How then would the world be convicted of sin seeing that the Holy Spirit has left the world with the saints(I suppose).
Jesus said that the Holy Spirit does the work of conviction.

John 16:8 “And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment.”
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by calebbintus: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nephilim:
The dead in Christ and those that are truly waiting for his appearing (though few) would be raptured.
Yes, they will be able to receive Christ because that's the period many people would truly know who the true God is which is christ and they will accept him.

*There is Nothing like Rapture*

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

In the 2nd Coming, the One pretending to be God will be destroyed by the Brightness of his Coming.

2ndly: God does not run from evil, Saints don't run. Satan has fallen on the earth since & nobody ran. The time Isrealites feared their enemies, They were punished for 40yrs in the wilderness.

You all don't really understand the 2nd Coming. Pray Yeshua open your eyes. Many of you Jesus people are full of Pagan Doctrines
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nephilim: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
marsoden:

How then would the world be convicted of sin seeing that the Holy Spirit has left the world with the saints(I suppose).
Jesus said that the Holy Spirit does the work of conviction.

John 16:8 “And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment.”
The Holy Spirit ain't leaving until after The Great Tribulation where there will be a mighty move of God's power all over the world.
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by calebbintus: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
BelovedCityWatch:
ARE YOU Ready for What's Coming!

[s]You've been hearing of The Great Revival coming, but I tell you this, The next agenda on God's timetable is The Rapture! After The Rapture comes The Revival. You see, Revival doesn't come when Jesus is just part of the equation, it comes when Only Jesus is the Equation! After the Rapture nothing else will matters, your job, your business, your money even your family, nothing will matter, Only Jesus will matter and this will help prepare, perfect and empower the hearts and vessels that will carry the fire for the great revival and this will happen all over the world, that's why the scripture says and these gospel will be preached all over the earth as a witness Matthew 24:14, these people will be unstoppable, they will move in great power, convert millions of people to Christ. They will move from cities to cities, countries to countries unhindered, There will be raw miracles, healing of every kinds of sickness, amputated legs, hands or any part of the body will grow back as normal, food produces will multiply by itself, the Miracles will be too numerous to mention in the camp of the saints and everywhere they go. This will be the last move of the Holy Spirit on earth before the destruction of the world. It is this activities that will infuriate the Anti-Christ to go after the saints, they will be imprisoned tortured and martyred. Many that receive Christ through them will be persecuted too and killed seemingly because they won't receive the mark of the beast, after the end of this activities which is the Great Tribulation, then THE END WILL COME[/s], Revelation 6:12-17, which is the destruction of the world and the Anti-Christ system, in order to establish the Millennial Reign of Christ.

Now you know, I pray this message will find the fertile part of your heart to receive and germinate fruit to righteousness and preparation for the rapture of the saints in truth and spirit. There's no more time left, the release of the evil vaccine is a signal and a trigger for other things to come.

If you will like to receive Christ in your heart, or rededicate your life to Christ, pray this prayer:

[s]LORD Jesus I recognize myself as a sinner and I come before you today, have mercy on me. I believe you came and died for the remission of my sins, I believe you rose from the grave to give me abundant life, LORD JESUS right now I accept you as my Lord and Savior, come into my life, guide me and fill me with your Holy Spirit, help me to live a consecrated life to you, Amen. Right now I decree that I'm born again, I'm a child of God, I'm saved, Amen.[/s]

Kindly share to all your contacts and groups, stay blessed.
-T. R. Fred.
Beloved City Watch Ministries
www.belovedcitywatch.org.ng

With the nonsense interpretation of millennial reign you have

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE JEWS THAT THOUGHT YESHUA WAS TO BE PHYSICAL KING IN HIS FIRST COMING . NO DIFFERENCE

You all compare the kingdom of God to the Kingdom of Men & its structure. A pity. You all never learn. *Pagan interpretations
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nephilim: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
calebbintus:

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

In the 2nd Coming, the One pretending to be God will be destroyed by the Brightness of his Coming.

2ndly: God does not run from evil, Saints don't run. Satan has fallen on the earth since & nobody ran. The time Isrealites feared their enemies, They were punished for 40yrs in the wilderness.

You all don't really understand the 2nd Coming. Pray Yeshua open your eyes. Many of you Jesus people are full of Pagan Doctrines
You need Divine wisdom and Revelational knowledge of the endtime, go get it and stay away from these dogma. There are times even christ had to escape to the wilderness.
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by calebbintus: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nephilim:
You need Divine wisdom and Revelational knowledge of the endtime, go get it and stay away from these dogma. There are times even christ had to escape to the wilderness.

Heresies. Your wisdom only lead yourself astray. Poor Christians

John 17:15 KJV: I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by calebbintus: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nephilim:

How does being in wilderness & leaving the world correlate? Do you know what it means to leave the earth? Isrealites where the Set Apart People in the whole world then. With so many viscious enemies, went to captivity etc You know nothing with your wisdom of doom.
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Wait a second.... Jesus Christ is return more than once? undecided

So the bridegroom is going to return twice, or is it three times from your story there, to get his bride - Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 ? undecided
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nephilim:
The bridegroom said He is only returning once to take His bride, so of what use or good is the turning of those who were not first ready when He is come and gone and the door has been closed - Matthew 25 vs 1- 13 ?
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
calebbintus:

So, Jesus Christ is not returning once but twice? undecided
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second.... Jesus Christ is returning more than once? undecided

So the bridegroom is going to return twice, or is it three times from your story there to get his bride - Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 ? undecided

Yes, He's coming to take the saints at rapture from the great tribulation .which is what the second coming is all about.

The story in Matt 25 1-13 is a parable he gave to depict what his coming will be like at rapture. That is why you see the use of words like... "The kingdom of heaven is "likened" unto .... It's not saying it has already taken place. Just a glimpse of what is to come.
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Yes, He's coming to take the saints at rapture from the great tribulation .which is what the second coming is all about.

The story in Matt 25 1-13 is a parable he gave to depict what his coming will be like at rapture. That is why you see the use of words like... "The kingdom of heaven is "likened" unto .... It's not saying it has already taken place. Just a glimpse of what is to come.
I understand what Jesus Christ taught us in that parable perfectly well, what I am having a hard time with is your post. undecided

According to your post, Jesus Christ's return is going to happen more than the one time He spoke of in His teachings, why?. undecided
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I understand what Jesus Christ taught us in that parable perfectly well, what I am having a hard time with is your post. undecided

According to your post, Jesus Christ's return is going to happen more than the one time He spoke of in His teachings, why?. undecided

Yes now, it's all going to happen in his second coming because from the skies after rapture, he'll come and destroy the enemies and chain the devil. Then proceed to live here on Earth with the saints ( millennial reign) .
After rapture, he's not going back until the millennial reign is over. Is that not once?
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by calebbintus: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
a
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by calebbintus: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, Jesus Christ is not returning once but twice? undecided

Jesus is just a Conglomerate of Demons. Yeshua is the Messiah. Yeshua has many enemies & the father said "Sit at my right hand till I make thine enemies your footstool. Now in Revelation 17:13 and 17. Makes you understand that the Father made those enemies to come together as ONE so Yeshua face them as One. And that is why Today's Christianity is a Conglomerate of many Pagan Religions. All Under One Name; Jesus.

Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

As for Yeshua's return, He will return just once. To effect Judgement on Jesus in the spirit realm on the unrighteous followers he deceived on earth. Just One return
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Pay close attention to the story you have told..

A. Jesus Christ returns to Rapture people
B. Jesus Christ will return and destroy the antichrist
C. Jesus Christ will return to reign for 1000 years(millenial)

Now, you also suggest that after A happens, those who accepted Jesus Christ after A will also need to be raptured .I.e. raise from their grave and taken up too. undecided
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
calebbintus:
As for Yeshua's return, He will return just once. To effect Judgement on Jesus in the spirit realm on the unrighteous followers he deceived on earth. Just One return
so where is this return of your Yeshua narrated? undecided
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by mujahid777(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Pay close attention to the story you have told..

A. Jesus Christ returns to Rapture people
B. Jesus Christ will return and destroy the antichrist
C. Jesus Christ will return to reign for 1000 years(millenial)

Now, you also suggest that after A happens, those who accepted Jesus Christ after A will also need to be raptured .I.e. raise from their grave and taken up too. undecided

You are the one emphasizing be on the use of the word "return".

The major return is from heaven for the rapture, after which he won't go back but will shuttle between the skies and earth both for the war of amagheddon and the millennial reign.
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Yes now, it's all going to happen in his second coming because from the skies after rapture, he'll come and destroy the enemies and chain the devil. Then proceed to live here on Earth with the saints ( millennial reign) .
After rapture, he's not going back until the millennial reign is over. Is that not once?
So, all in one trip, Jesus Christ raptures people, destroys the enemies and then proceeds to live for 1000 years with the saints? undecided

So Jesus Christ will be here when the tribulation which you told of will take place and He will watch, doing nothing? undecided

So what about the people who you claim will accept Jesus Christ after the rapture, when will their souls be raptured since they, according to you, will be killed during the tribulation? undecided
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
mujahid777:

Go and read up about the war of amagheddon. You'll find it there.
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

You are the one emphasizing be on the use of the word "return".

The major return is from heaven for the rapture, after which he won't go back but will shuttle between the skies and earth both for the war of amagheddon and the millennial reign.
Wow...so, Jesus Christ will camp out in the skies for about 1000 years upon His "returns" from Heaven and until everything you have said is concluded? undecided
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by calebbintus: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:

It depends on your belief. I am not trying to win you over. In the end time everyone's mind is made up. The Atheist, The Messianic, The Christian etc. Which ever side you fall into: all sealed
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
calebbintus:

It depends on your belief. I am not trying to win you over. In the end time everyone's mind is made up. The Atheist, The Messianic, The Christian etc. Which ever side you fall into: all sealed
Again.....
Kobojunkie:
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, all in one trip, Jesus Christ raptures people, destroys the enemies and then proceeds to live for 1000 years with the saints? undecided

So Jesus Christ will be here when the tribulation which you told of will take place and He will watch, doing nothing? undecided

During the tribulation is when the marriage feast of the lamb will be taking place in the skies and that is where Christ will be.

So what about the people who you claim will accept Jesus Christ after the rapture, when will their souls be raptured since they, according to you, will be killed during the tribulation? undecided

Those ones will be raised up on the last day of final judgement.
Re: Are You Ready For What's Coming! by calebbintus: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again.....

In the human heart of those concerned. So if your heart did not receive. You probably wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft / Why Some People Don't Receive Divine Healing / First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.