Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Maxi 43inch Tv For Sale - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Maxi 43inch Tv For Sale (4120 Views)

Who Has Tried This Maxi 55 Inches Smart TV Before? / SOLD!!!! Full HD 1080p 43inch Hisense TV For Sale 60k / New Solid 43inch TV For Low Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxi 43inch Tv For Sale by Zino1011(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2021
urvillagepeoplee:
Tv that will be delivered to the buyer tomorrow, continue fooling your miserable self,idiot wasted sperm.
you don send the tv?
Re: Maxi 43inch Tv For Sale by johnmartus(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Thief same person.
SageX1444:
I was surprised when I saw this, then I went through your previous posts and I figured out that you are one of those keyboard Spartan accusing people falsely.
Re: Maxi 43inch Tv For Sale by johnmartus(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
He only defending himself same person that his alternative account.
yehmy:
Stop defending fraud i won't be surprised you are an accomplice
Re: Maxi 43inch Tv For Sale by johnmartus(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Only idiot will fall into your hand.
SageX1444:
To be very honest, I never knew he is a scammer prior to when his victim raised the alarm, I only made that comment because the OP has a scuffle with the moniker I quoted who obviously is a troll. I cannot be a fraud apologist. NEVER!!
Re: Maxi 43inch Tv For Sale by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
johnmartus:
I pray that you don't get accused falsely for what you don't know shi.t about. I don't know the OP who is a bloody scammer, I only commented when the moniker I quoted was accusing him of fraud(not delivering the TV) then the Femi.blacky guy hasn't come online to raise alarm. You can check the timeline of our conversation if you're so kin on tagging me a fraudster. But again it's your right to say what you want on Seun's forum.
Re: Maxi 43inch Tv For Sale by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 05, 2021
johnmartus:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hp Elitebk Folio G1 M5 6th Gen@270k / *SOLD OUT* HP Compaq, 15.6", Intel, 2gb Ram, 160gb Hdd, Webcam / Blackberry Touch One Black, Bold 3 and Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.