Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

6 Strategic Way To Establish And Sustain Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Strategic Way To Establish And Sustain Business (206 Views)

Media Launch: EIC Unveils Strategy To Sustain Business Development In Nigeria / How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business / 6 Strategic Financial Steps You Should Take Before Age 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Strategic Way To Establish And Sustain Business by Ibkemmanuel: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
To do business is to think of putting one to one or leading one thing to another to bring profit or income, but before I move far on the analysis of this topic, what is business and how cannot be established or if had been established how can it be maintain for sustainty, Business can be said to be any activities ventured in in other to earn a living out of it, though business is also divided into two main general part I.e the dubious business (illegal) and the normal fair-play business (legal) though what we are talking about through this post is all about the later and not the former, business is mend to bring profit, any business that is not making some cash it is not making sense, because the real sense is to get something out of the hard earn work done, now let me give you the factors and the strategy to be which a good business could be established an could be sustain.

THE 6 MAIN STRATEGY (FOLLOW AND GET THINGS RIGHT)

1. Carry out research both internal and external : research is the act of preparing unfrustrating question which is meant to be answered by the general audience of that individual or fellow, the purpose of research in the life of any business can never be spoke softly of, research is the act of knowing what the people which I will best say is your audience have in mind, what they think about your product and to what extent you will sell or make profit on any type of business scale you are using be it small or the large scaling style, research is number must be number 1 when doing a business, research sustain the life of a business and also revive the life the dead ones either ways it is good that you are reading this post as it will be very easy for you in your research process, mind you don’t think because I said you have to research, so you went on street and start asking question which will not beg questions in any sense, research is doing proper research I.e the act of knowing your audience and researching on them, to research is to get good equipment and tools for the research process, after researching I can bet you that you will know what and where to locate your business that is if you are just getting started but for you that you are already in the business, I will tell you that your best way for sustaining is making or doing research, I mean making as by employing an outsider who knows more about your audience to do it for you or doing by you organizing your theme yourself to counter the current situation.

2. Be strong in heart : starting up a business is not as useful as sustaining it, the maintenance of a business relies on the capability of ones heart, if you have a very strong heart or what I will call a heart of stone in business, you can always make your way through, perseverance matters in everything in life so as one needs to have STNG heart cause there will be some particular moment in time when loss comes in, my advice for you is that you just have to make things work out well because doing business is also an act of taking risk, so is just that understanding the kind of risk to which one takes ranges in many person, to cut the long thing short try as much as possible to be strong in heart against the summer time of your business because the winter will come when you will enjoy what it is to he enjoy I.e the fruit of your business.

3. HAVE MORE PASSION : these is mainly directed... Continue reading by clicking the � https://www.saferlane.com/6-strategic-way-to-establish-and-sustain-business/

(1) (Reply)

FX Market: Experts Urge CBN To Deepen Market Reforms / How To Discover Hot In Demand Winning Products To Import / Google Voice US Number For Sale 1500 Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.