Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Obi Cubana, The Mistake Of A Burial, According To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana, The Mistake Of A Burial, According To Nigerians (435 Views)

Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, The Mistake Of A Burial, According To Nigerians by blues234: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
A man buried his mother, in his home country, he did not invade your space, neither did he spend your money,
nor your allocation, nor your state money, yet most Nigerians became financial experts overnight, and started bashing Igbo people.
This is not even enough o, a so called Pastor, a bitter PDP Politician even had to do a video, with absolute bitterness on why Youths should take care of their mum when she is alive. Watching Socrotuuum, according to Odumeje in that video, you will see a man consumed with bitterness, insecurity and bigotry.

Now, the guy is even on a roller coaster, claiming Igbos were once his tiny Itshekiri slaves. Lol. Well, Reno Omokiri, and all Nigerians hating, you are free to hate o. One thing for sure, your hate will hasten the clustering of the brethren, and soon, yes soon, you will all be put in your place.
Reno Omokiri has an opinion on everything, even if it means cooking up lies. We all know the history of Western Igboland, from Asaba down to Agbor, so I wonder when Itshekiri abi na Bini enslaved the Igbos of this region?
Is it Obi Ossai that was mighty in the Niger that the Itshekiri tribe subjugated or the Dein of Agbor? Make una dey lie small small kwani? Well, as Nigerians by default are Igbophobic, what do we expect, it's a feast for them to vent their usual frustration, one way to let it out on a tribe you love to hate.
Obi Cubana, you see wetin your mama burial don cause? grin grin grin Nwanne, if you see chance to pepper them wella, do it more. Nigerians and hate.
#fools.

#nonsense
Re: Obi Cubana, The Mistake Of A Burial, According To Nigerians by Plomo: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Obi Obi.

Talked about for days.
Re: Obi Cubana, The Mistake Of A Burial, According To Nigerians by caesymore(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Without Obi Cubana for their mouth they go get cavity.
Reno is opinionated to a fault. People dey mad me,
person wey no dey control una allocation or una security vote spend en money
e come dey pain una. Instead of to place right hand for chest say my Father my Father
please pass me soap wey you give Obi them dey dey hate.

Obi , the man with doings.
Obi face don show
him shoe shine, if e dey pain you go drink sniper
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call To BAR / Osinbajo Condoles With Revd. Badejo, Fawehinmi Families / Breaking: Ibrahim Mantu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.