Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene (14062 Views)

DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 'young Real Estate Personality Of The Year / Natural Gas Was Discovered At Caritas In Emene Enugu. / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by OEPHIUS(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gov. Ugwuanyi delivers NAMA’s VOR/DME access road in Emene

#Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi’s administration has delivered to standard the access road to the VOR/DME Navigational Aid Site and meteorological facilities of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (#NAMA), for safe landing of aircrafts at the Akanu Ibiam International #Airport, #Enugu, located behind NNPC depot, Emene.

It would be recalled that Gov. Ugwuanyi in furtherance of his administration’s efforts to encourage and ensure that the federal government comprehensively rehabilitated the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, last year, to function at optimum capacity and efficiency, for the safety of air travelers, among other time-honoured interventions, promised to reconstruct the VOR/DME access road for NAMA, to aid its all-important operations at the site.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1484510028559224&id=100010007227700

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by OEPHIUS(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nice one Ugwuanyi. More of it is needed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by Omicron007: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

I am still perplexed and amazed how this kind of news would make frontpage on one of the most widely engaged forum in Nigeria.

Just because a governor of a state completed a single lane short road with open drainages, it is now worth celebrating?

This is the job of the governor. But because we are so backward and grossly underdeveloped, we rejoice and enter a frenzy mood whenever a politican does what he is elected to do.

After sixty years of nationhood, how do we rank amongst developing nations?
What is our growth index in terms of healthcare delivery, infrasctructure, security, housing, social services and justice?

47 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who else thought of cow when seeing NAMA

17 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by reeny2020: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is not yet commendable the usual

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by elmessiahs(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commendable
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by michaellovaldo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Open gutters in 2021 undecided
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by Jostoman: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Continue your good work
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by Diamondbreed: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
I HOPE HE IS DOING OTHER FUNCTIONS WELL TOO,WE DNT WANT STORIES THAT TOUCHES.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by Duvuro: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Not impressed

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by Samirana360(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
The best gov ,,,argue with tinubu
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
well it's good nah
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by SmartPolician: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
I like that he's opening up Emene. Emene needs water just like other parts of Enugu too.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by bykmyk(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
How I wish this governor will travel outside his state to see what other people holding same political office were doing. I can bet that this man will leave NO legacy in Enugu after 8yrs of governance. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by Wickedfact: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
He didn't take Ankara uniform like Obiano.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by dex4sure: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Naija politicians and construction of roads....give the youth job na
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by onyibor84: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
bykmyk:
How I wish this governor will travel outside his state to see what other people holding same political office were doing. I can bet that this man will leave NO legacy in Enugu after 8yrs of governance. SMH

Because of "Ikeoha" you've refused to have common sense and takes pride in insulting the governor.
I just went through your posts and saw that 80% of your posts centers on insulting the Enugu state government.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by zombieHUNTER: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
undecided

Ugwuanyi remains the worst Governor since the history of Enugu State...
The state infrastructure is in shambles

Do not be cowed by social media propaganda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by zombieHUNTER: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
onyibor84:

Because of "Ikeoha" you've refused to have common sense and takes pride in insulting the governor.
I just went through your posts and saw that 80% of your posts centers on insulting the Enugu state government.
undecided

My friend STFU
Ugwuanyi government is a failure.. a disgrace to Enugu people.. what has he done ? Aside propaganda and deceit..
Can you compare him to Sullivan or even Chima?..

As long I'm on this forum...
Any evil propaganda to mislead Nigerians on what's happening in coal city is dead on arrival..

Ugwuanyi is a failure
And he will rest in Efcc den after his tenure..

Pray for Enugu
Enugu State is in a mess.. portholes every where.. our pride is gone
Chai... Aru emeeee

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by TA4TA4: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL2rSKGlS30

Good Job.... But more is to be done in Agbani Road...... and Achara Layout

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by Iliveforever(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ugwuanyi delivers NAMA’s VOR/DME access road in Emene

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1484510028559224&id=100010007227700

This is nice and commendable.

Please can you also let the governor know that the road along PRODA and other road that leads inside the streets is very bad as it has made people suffer a lot especially during rainy season.
Thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene by TimeTraveller: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Build 200 meters long road and call NTA and CNN for commissioning.
Go to Kano, Kaduna and Borno and see what Fulanis you insult here daily are building.

Overrated chest-beating Igbos.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video From APC Presidential Rally In Katsina / President Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Lagos State Emergency Management Agency-lasema In Focus. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.