Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life (841 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Just Claimed He Received Appointment Letter From NATFORCE / Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness / Help A Brother With Your Candid Advice I Am Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by olayems90: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
She is in need of a Job.
location is Lagos, Iyana-Ipaja.
Any vacancy?
Qualification: O'LEVEL
Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by HopeAlive16(f): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
It is well with her. There are graduates with HND, BSc and Masters degree that have come down from their high horse to hustle just to survive. Some many depressed graduates that choose not to let depression get the best of them. If they can do it, let your friend be inspired and encouraged. Sending her Love and Light!

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by Mide3367: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Let her look for pos work around her or better still, go learn a trade

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by olayems90: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mide3367:
Let her look for pos work around her or better still, go learn a trade
How good is pos job? I heard they don't have a fixed amount, the salary most times depends on the sales for each month.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Can she cook ?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by olayems90: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2021
FreeMejoor1:
Can she cook ?
Not 100% sure
Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2021
olayems90:

Not 100% sure
ask her
Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2021
olayems90:

Not 100% sure
can she clean
Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by meetme01: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
olayems90:
She is in need of a Job.
location is Lagos, Iyana-Ipaja.
Any vacancy?
Qualification: O'LEVEL

To be candid, it's not easy to get a job in this country online. Let her move around with her CV, smartly dressed into those small and big offices/coys.

With her result, desk officer, receptionist etc is all she should request for. You never can tell. Mondays is a NO NO for job scouting oo in my view.

The only thing online is to start learning few business tips and develop herself. Nairaland has lots of that in the business section.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Is Feeling Depressed Thinking About Life by Sheminator7: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
She should learn a trade like tailoring. I am a graduate and in my late 30s yet am learning printing due to no job. I was so depressed but I had to just move by taking a step

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment!: Address Verification Field Officer / ... / Live In Assistant Needed (free School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.