Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/2021 (118 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 24TH JULY 2021.

THEME: WHEN REVIVAL COMES II.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 24/07/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Saturday, July 24, 2021)*

*WHEN REVIVAL COMES 2*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to take the form of a man, in order to pay the price for my sin and that of the entire world, with Your precious blood.

2.Father, I acknowledge my sins; in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in any area of my life, that the accuser of brethren may be accusing me before You, please, let Your mercy prevail over judgement, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, uproot from my life, every plant You have not planted, that could make me end this journey in hell fire, in Jesus' name.

5. I plead the blood of Jesus over my spirit, soul and body; let the blood of Jesus, deliver and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sins, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, create in me a clean heart, and renew a right spirit within me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, heal every inch of backsliding, in my life, and restore unto me the joy of Your salvation, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, destroy all the works of the devil in my life, and fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit; give me the power, henceforth, to live above sin and all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/07/2021 / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 30th July 2021 – True Love And Friendship / The Light Of The World - Are You One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.