Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! (436 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / Kalu Should Stop Talking Trash About Southwest / Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! by Mangekyo: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
I've stumbled onto countless threads from pained and jobless Igbos talking about the history of Ika people. Something they know nothing about

These people who are actually illiterate and barely know ABC would call you a Fulani man the moment you try to school them. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (the local criminal) must've brainwashed them or something.

Dear Igbos, go through this link I'm about now and read up, enlighten yourself and stop acting like you guys know it all.

You guys have lost the respect of almost every tribe in Nigeria now, I'm not surprised with they way they treat you guys like shits!

https://www.nairaland.com/251901/ika-people

https://www.nairaland.com/251901/ika-people

1 Like

Re: To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
i dont know what is wrong with those ipob? are they even human at all....... since i was born i never seen any group or terrorists so ignorant like the ipob terrorist

1 Like

Re: To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! by unohbethel(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol Op and ada-idiot boro8 are one and the same.... The we ss crews

2 Likes

Re: To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! by unohbethel(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
@Op reno said that u ika people are slaves to the bini... What do u have to say about it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! by Mangekyo: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
unohbethel:
@Op reno said that u ika people are slaves to the bini... What do u have to say about it

What I have to say? Well I don't know if he's correct or not. It might be true, but then, just because Reno said it doesn't makes it true.
Anyway, if it's true, there's no shame in it. The jews were once slaves to Egypt and great Britain to Rome. today they're proud of who they are and what they've become

1 Like

Re: To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! by DefHQ: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Op you're not even from ika! You're a Yoruba Moslem and You dey carry Igbo matter for head!

Igbo rape your wife ni? Igbo go kii u grin

2 Likes

Re: To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! by iSlayer: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

What I have to say? Well I don't know if he's correct or not. It might be true, but then, just because Reno said it doesn't makes it true.
Anyway, if it's true, there's no shame in it. The jews were once slaves to Egypt and great Britain to Rome. today they're proud of who they are and what they've become

Very correct. Today Jews don't play slave to Egypt and Britain doesn't play slave to Rome.

Same can't be said for Ika Bini slaves embarassed

1 Like

Re: To The Pained Igbos Talking Trash About Ika People, STFU And Read This! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
DefHQ:
Op you're not even from ika! You're a Yoruba Moslem and You dey carry Igbo matter for head!

Igbo rape your wife ni? Igbo go kii u grin

Let's assume he is Yoruba, he is busy defending the honour of Ika people while you their perceived brother is spoiling their image. I see why they avoid you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Delta Governorship Hopeful Seen Sitting On An Open Field To Share Groundnuts (ph / ELEME PROTEST: Youths Shutdown East-west Road, portharcourt / Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Abba Kyari: Nigeria Is A Zigzag Republic’- Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.