Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

How To Fix Access Denied Issues For FRSC 2021 Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Fix Access Denied Issues For FRSC 2021 Registration (919 Views)

Link Here To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 / Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Access Denied Issues For FRSC 2021 Registration by smartcred(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
FRSC Registration 2021 Access Denied Issues (HOW TO FIX IT) recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
You have been trying to apply for the FRSC Registration but found it difficult to complete your registration, then you are on the right page because we got you covered on all the necessary steps to take to bye-pass Access Denied Issues during your FRSC Registration***.***
1. Use Firefox browser
2 open private browser in the Firefox browser
3. Goto www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and at the top left click Apply
4. Fill the form accordingly
5. Enter a new email address and submit.
6. Check your email and copy the information.
7. Go back to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
8. Click applicant login and enter the details you received on your email
9. Click on your name and change your password. *Make sure you change password*
10. Log out. *make sure you log out*
11. Login again
12. You should also recheck your application and click complete application and register accordingly.

Not working for you?

https://www.infomat-247.com/frsc-registration-2021-access-denied-issues-final-solution-fix/
Re: How To Fix Access Denied Issues For FRSC 2021 Registration by EmperorTolson: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Which other documents will I upload apart from passport?
Re: How To Fix Access Denied Issues For FRSC 2021 Registration by Lucialovely(f): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Am not seeing my application... And I can't change the password too

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment For Bank Teller- Net Pay Is 50k / Seeking A Job: My Story / We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.