Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World (1442 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by koondog: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Murray Bruce: Nigeria Needs The Ingenunity of The Igbos To Compete With The World
https://www.facebook.com/Abianewsbloggers/posts/962657024484481

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by SLAP44: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by CodeTemplar: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
You should have used Picasso's name instead of Murray Bruce's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by oluztx: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigerians know it's true. listen to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFukESYFWDg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by velocity25(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
I think nairaland should be rename Igboland,
Umu-Igbo ndi-oma
God bless Umu-Igbo..

7 Likes

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by Opak001(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
When you were in a position to make a move that will make it happen.
Were you sleeping sir.
We don't need any grandpa telling us nothing now.
If your position was functional we will count on you words.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by SirIconR(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Proudly Onye Dot(.)
His kind of post will Never make Front page on Nairaland....
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by chatinent: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lobby.
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by FamTomx2(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
cool
Tor!! When u thought that Murray has lost it,

Bitter Truth from the man that has seen it all, in a saner climes IPOB should have been the pillar of development, but haters will pretend as if they doesn't know that,

But one day posterity will remember and also be kind to this people that has been much marginalized, even with their human capital and ingenuity..

Front Page Material, pls push it.

3 Likes

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
What Murray Bruce just highlighted is a fact. Anyways, there's a popular saying that goes thus; "The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach" and it was for this reason i chased away my Yoruba wife even though I'm Yoruba from Igbęsá, Ogun state.
She doesn't know how to cook. Today its Amala and Ewedu, tomorrow it's gbegiri with plenty pepper. When it comes to cooking, she was nowhere to be found and I had no other option than to send her packing.
My life finally changed when I met my new girlfriend, an Igbo lady, the lady I'm planning to get married to soon. She spiced up my life with varieties of Igbo delicacies such as; Abacha agwóroagwó, Peppered Kpomo and Nkwobi, dry okro with mushrooms and akpu or fufu, Bitterleaf Soup (Ofe Onugbu), Ofe ogwugwe, Oha soup, Ofe Nsala, Ofe Achi, and the lists goes on.
Honestly, my life has changed for the better after meeting this Igbo lady. I can now understand why Arakunrin Rotimi Akerodolu made the younger sister of his wife a commissioner in Ondo State and I want to believe this was as a result of the Igbo delicacies Arabinrin Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu has been serenading him with. This is also part of the ingenuity Murray Bruce is talking about.

Egba mi nitori Olohun!

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by horsepower102: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
If Nigerians truly believed that Igbo biafra would fail, they would have let Igbo leave a long time ago.

If Nigerians truly believed in themselves and their abilities, they would have let igbos leave a long time ago.

There is a reason why those Nigerians that hate Igbos so much also hate to see them leave.

10 Likes

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by heniford2: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
If government is smart, the are not smart
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by uBuNiT: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
I swear if this make front page, make Seun die.
Ndi uchu

2 Likes

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by oluztx: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
uBuNiT:

Ndi uchu

It's a shame afonjas are willing to let us all drown in failure than for Igbos be given the glory.

8 Likes

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by Ariani: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please Murray Bruce should face his Bayelsa people and leave Ndiigbo Alone.

Ndiigbo on our own should be wise enough to stop these senseless patronising speeches from non Igbos.
It's usually a prelude to their Igbophobic statements in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Another fake quote again
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by esnbrutality: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2021
smiley

oluztx:

It's a shame afonjas are willing to let us all drown in failure than for Igbos be given the glory.

Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by koondog: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2021
uBuNiT:

Ndi uchu
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by Rugaria: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2021
horsepower102:
If Nigerians truly believed that Igbo biafra would fail, they would have let Igbo leave a long time ago.

If Nigerians truly believed in themselves and their abilities, they would have let igbos leave a long time ago.

There is a reason why those Nigerians that hate Igbos so much also hate to see them leave.

Didn't know someone else thinks this way..
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by orisa37: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Murray Bruce: Yes. The IGBOS ARE JEWS WHILE THE HAUSA FULANIS ARE ISHMAELITE ARABS.
THE YORUBAS ARE HEBREWS.
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by orisa37: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Murray Bruce: Yes. The IGBOS ARE JEWS WHILE THE HAUSA FULANIS ARE ISHMAELITE ARABS.
THE YORUBAS ARE HEBREWS. THE PARENT STOCKS.
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by Skillsnigeria: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Igbos will be better in their own country free of Fulani's. I will also love a separate yoruba nation
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by FarahAideed: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Igbos have been the greatest blessing to Nigeria
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by samunaka: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
koondog:
Murray Bruce: Nigeria Needs The Ingenunity of The Igbos To Compete With The World
https://www.facebook.com/Abianewsbloggers/posts/962657024484481

You speak like a bloody hypocrite, when you were in power which effort did you make to achieve this goal, nothing, all your efforts were geared towards silvebird TV and hosting of beauty pageant
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by Tinubuadvocate: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Are you not tire of this people bragging.
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by Burruchaga71(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
God bless you oga Ben
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
horsepower102:

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.
Any President irrespective of his ethnic, regional or religious background is bound and compel to abide by this section of the constitution, if he fails to abide by it then he's bound to face court for treason and may subsequently be subjected to death penalty after being impeached. There are many forces beyond President's power. This section of the constitution quoted was imposed on us by Nnamdi Azikwe in his dream of conquering Nigeria by his tribe and inserted the clause of one Nigeria.
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by koondog: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Burruchaga71:
God bless you oga Ben
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by BSsniffer: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lmao....ben Bruce is the new Reno......this gambit never fails.
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by koondog: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you not tire of this people bragging.
Re: Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World by Tinubuadvocate: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
So all these people in this picture are Afonja?[quote author=koondog post=104052574][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Cert Holder To Govern / 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job / Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.