Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Toke Makinwa Says She Needs B00bs Reduction As She Puts It On Display (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Says She Needs B00bs Reduction As She Puts It On Display (video) (2785 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Says She Needs B00bs Reduction As She Puts It On Display (video) by iconabblog(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Popular media personality and actress, Toke Makinwa and on her IG story today was seen flaunting her B00bs cleavage.

Sharing the video of herself having a nice moment in a moving car in a black dress, she wrote;

“I need a B00b reduction”

watch the video here >>>>>

Please follow the IG Page, it’s my page..God go reward all of us oo, na my hustle be this, help me support am.

Re: Toke Makinwa Says She Needs B00bs Reduction As She Puts It On Display (video) by ceejay10(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fake boobs

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Says She Needs B00bs Reduction As She Puts It On Display (video) by Wawelexy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Take it to a vulcanizer....

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Says She Needs B00bs Reduction As She Puts It On Display (video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
Take it to a vulcanizer....

You dey craze! grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Says She Needs B00bs Reduction As She Puts It On Display (video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Someone said vulcanizers,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Toke Makinwa Says She Needs B00bs Reduction As She Puts It On Display (video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2021
ADVERT

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Has Gotten Married / Nollywood Actress Shares An Old Nude Pregnancy Photo / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.