Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

No SMS Voting This Season - BBNAIJA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No SMS Voting This Season - BBNAIJA (280 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Bbnaija 2022: There Will Be No SMS Voting For Season 7 This Year / #bbnaija 2019:check Bbnaija 2019 SMS Voting Code |how To Vote For Bbnaija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No SMS Voting This Season - BBNAIJA by Sixsigmahub: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Popular Nigeria Reality Show, Big Brother Naija have made an announcement that there might not be SMS voting this season.

As against the sms voting fans are used to, they may now have to vote for their favorite contestants via channels enlisted by the organizers.

Fans may now have to visit on BBNaija website, app as well as DSTV and GOTV apps respectively?

To my fellow BBNaija fans, how do you see this news?

Re: No SMS Voting This Season - BBNAIJA by Seeksnigeria: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Popular Nigeria Reality Show, Big Brother Naija have made an announcement that there might not be SMS voting this season.

As against the sms voting fans are used to, they may now have to vote for their favorite contestants via channels enlisted by the organizers.

Fans may now have to visit on BBNaija website, app as well as DSTV and GOTV apps respectively?

To my fellow BBNaija fans, how do you see this news?

These people must really be playing with me

(1) (Reply)

Video: Awwww! See The Romantic Thing Laycon Did To Erica After Settling / Money Is Good - Toke Makinwa Says As She Shares Her Throw-back Photo / Bbnaija Season 6: Fun & Drama On The First Day Of The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.