Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea (768 Views)

Biracial: What Could Be The Reason For Fair Complexion Among The Igbos? / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Please It Is Nana Of Itshekiri Not Olu Of Warri.This Fraud Should Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Recently, an argument ensued between me and my friend on dipping bread in tea. He argued that taking bread and tea that way shows that the person lack manner.

I however, argued that it doesn't matter how you eat your bread with tea (I actually enjoy dipping bread in tea) as long as it doesn't affect your health negatively. I told him it depends on what you are used to and what you enjoy doing; which is your culture.

He cited an example of how Pastor E. A. Adeboye sometime lost a Commonwealth Scholarship to study in Europe, as he was allegedly disqualified for dipping bread in tea, of which I agreed with him that we need to change our ways for some cause as long as it would take us forward.

So Nairalanders, should I stop dipping bread in tea just because other people believe it's not the right way of doing it or what d'you think?
Re: Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea by lilvicky68(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Omo.. if na Milo tea.. dip am inside..

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
How can I tell you when me i have not stopped. grin.

Did you say mannerless? With my own food? No way! And nothing will make eat bread and tea at any conference. I'll rather settle for biscuits with tea. That I can take without dipping.
Re: Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Omo.. if na Milo tea.. dip am inside..
Lol grin
Re: Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
How can I tell you when me i have not stopped. grin.

Did you say mannerless? With my own food? No way! And nothing will make eat bread and tea at any conference. I'll rather settle for biscuits with tea. That I can take without dipping.
That mannerless issue too shock you ahbi grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea by DoctorDree(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol
None!!!
Re: Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
E get one yeye mai shayi wen de pour away tea .for him tea joint ,if u dip bread for tea .lol he says u have no regards for the tea .I de pray make I go Sokoto make him try am with me .nah only court go separate me and am

(1) (Reply)

IPOB to Change Biafra To Idu Kingdom. / I Am Officially A Prince Now! / Whom Do U Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.