Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Please Can Someone Help Me With Solution On How To Fix An Ipad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Can Someone Help Me With Solution On How To Fix An Ipad (163 Views)

How To Fix An Overheating Laptop Without Taking It Apart? / Geacata Exe Files Virus: Anyone With Solution? / How To Diagnose And Fix An Overheating Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Help Me With Solution On How To Fix An Ipad by George2164(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Greetings all. Please try and reach out to me, I got an iPad from my aunty and I have been using for studies, never knew I needed to signout from iCloud, so recently it just locked because I couldn't update it. Now am unable to access it due to lack of the login details and my aunty have forgotten the details too including the email used in opening the account. Please if you have any clue on how to restore the device. Do help me out. Is the only softcopy textbook I have, buying hard-copy textbook this period is not funny on me. Thanks. Am full of positive outcome.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With Solution On How To Fix An Ipad by George2164(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Abeg I really need this help, don't have sufficient funds to purchase alot of hard-copy textbook. Please if you can help me, do well to reach out.
Thanks as you do so.

(1) (Reply)

Shop For UK And USA Computers From Nigeria / Dell Latitude E6440//intel Corei5//320gb//4gb / Dell 500gb Hdd 8gb Ram Corei7 Keyboard Light 160k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.