Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

A Bad Naija Used Car Can Give You High BP And Hyper Tension. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Bad Naija Used Car Can Give You High BP And Hyper Tension. (283 Views)

What Car Can I Get With 800k / I need urgent help!! With 700k Which Kind Of Car Can I Get ? / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bad Naija Used Car Can Give You High BP And Hyper Tension. by donlet(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
A car is suppose to make your life easier.
Provide comfort and make it easy for you to move from one place to the other.

But that was not the case for former neighbour as he nearly had high Bp and hypertension after buying a naija used Volvo jeep.

Since he bought this jeep, it's always one leg in and one leg out of the mechanic.

There are times he will even park the car for like 2 to 3months because he can't afford to repair the car again as it's just bringing one fault after the other.

I could remember one hot afternoon like that, he was dressed in shirt, black trouser and a red tie. His wife also beautifully dressed and their 3 year old daughter.

They were about to go out to catch fun but, the car developed fault again and spoilt their fun.

At first the car could not start after several attempts. Then he came down opened the bonnet as he always do, tried all his best, the car refused to start.

He was there for more than 30mins sweating at a point, he told his wife and daughter to come down from the car and stay by one side outside there in the compound.

You could visibly see how happy the wife was as she sluggishly came down from the came carrying her daughter.

They were still having hope the car will start, after about 1 hour, he called his mechanic which is having workshop some few kilometers away

The mechanic keeps posting him until finally after about 3 hours, he appeared.

What is wrong with the car again?

The mechanic asked,

I don't know, last week this car chop almost 50,000Naira and now it's not starting.

Bad Naija used cars can disappoint you at a critical moment and you will keep going from one mechanic to the other.

Even though it's cheaper to buy a Naija used, the money you will endup spending to fix the car in 6months to 1year might be far more than the cost of a tokunbo Car.

You could even get a tokunbo car cheaper if you import the car by yourself cutting the dealer's profit.

That is the essence of this post, to give insight into buying and importing foreign used cars from USA, Canada etc.

If you are about to change your car or upgrade, or you are buying your first car, you could save yourself headaches and even big amount of money when you import your car by yourself.

Click on the link below

http://www.autonaijahub.com.ng

to see 10 things you should beware when importing your car from abroad without a dealers license

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Avensis 2005 Location Ogba 1m / Get Any Kinds Of Cars From Me A Trial Will Surely Convince You..cal..08038379715 / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.