Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron (39948 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka / Naomi Osaka Wins Australia Open; Becomes World No 1 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by iampeterben(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Naomi Osaka my crush!

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by blinking001(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by franugo(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria will win at least 3 medals in this Olympics.

This I have seen.

Just 3? I see us winning more
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by tellsblinks(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Kpeshi10:
FTC... first time in over 3 years grin
you no still make am cheiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by NiklauseFred(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Abeg how person fit take marry this girl cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by franugo(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2021
blinking001:
Okay

Lol..even after booking space, na 2nd page them throw you

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by thaoriginator: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2021
When is FC Olympiakos playing their own?
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by blinking001(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2021
franugo:

Lol..even after booking space, na 2nd page them throw you
Wahala be like wetin again? grin
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by jnrbayano(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Giant of Africa and most populous black nation talking about a paltry 3 medals (any 3 medals for that matter)

Shameful

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by lakesider(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2021
voiceless1:
EVERYTIME I REMEMBER HOW I TAKE USE THIS MY MOUTH SHOUT "SAI BABA" FOR 2015, E NO DEY HUNGRY ME MAKE I USE AM CHOP.

All this paid e-warrior people that come to discuss off topic issue here..
Concentrate on yourself and stop working for politicians
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by nathdim: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2021
I want to download it anyone with the link
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by VEHINTOLAR: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Pretty Naomi ! Go girl !
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by Cmanforall: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Only 3? grin grin

Which can be gold, silver or bronze

And if won by a team, then it is already more than 3.

Abeg, find something else to ' prophesy ' predict.
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by Olam09(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
I was scammed by airtel this morning.. i bought data worth 1k with my debit card, but up till now I've not seen anything and bank has debited me..
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by D2UU: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Mek buhari no mek any comments oooo cos he is a great way to failure. Sai baba the failure master.my girl light well

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by Oweku: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Frushsy:
car wah boy drove This GLK to buy EBA and ended up crashing the car. This is the perfect definition of wahala be like bicycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcQLY300hL0

Wahala
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by SIRTee15: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Why is this girl bearing Osaka? What happened to her father's name who is from Haiti?
See as Japan fully claim the girl with no reference to her paternal side at all.
No joy in being a third world country.

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by franugo(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2021
blinking001:

Wahala be like wetin again? grin

Like bicycle wey no get break my brother... Easy to start but hard to stop
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Japan current best athlete.........well deserve
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by theTranscriber: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Bonapart:
Naomi Ngozi Osaka Chukwuebuka.... Igobs everywhere
lie

Her father is Haitian!

What kinda lies do Igbos lie sef?

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2021
One of the elites daughter
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by Kessythegeek(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2021
this is beautiful! I'm so sad that I miss this opening ceremony, for almost 18 years now — since 2004 Greece Olympics, it has always being a tradition for me and my family to watch it grin

Enjoy amazing 10 percent discount off on Jumia when you use the code on my signature.

Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by htdot: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2021
teddyberry:
Naomi Osaka of Japan holds the Olympic torch after lighting the Olympic cauldron at the opening ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYpsAOCBVMU
Pandemic that you guys created just to oust trump
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by Nuelito: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by FarahAideed: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Your name sha
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by BareFacedLies(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2021
It looks like she has added some weight
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2021
Go girl
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by Rebuke: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2021
ForGAdmob3:
Okay

Earn from Google Admob today

It's real and pays

Check sig for more informations

I know this admob thing will soon reach here.
Fake earnings.....bros, go sit down and look for something meaningful and reasonable to do with yhur time.
Re: Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron by magzey: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2021
geesilver:
She was so emotional doing that..... It's really an honour to do the lightning
I no see you that emotion undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Voted Best Champions League Goal / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever / Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.