Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,136 members, 7,957,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Do Your Leaders Use The Taxes Paid By Okada And Bus Drivers To Do[g/video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do Your Leaders Use The Taxes Paid By Okada And Bus Drivers To Do[g/video] (211 Views)

Soludo's Full Statement: Bans Okada And Tricycle. Curfew From 6am To 6pm / Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders / FIRS To Digitally Verify Taxes Paid By Telecoms Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Your Leaders Use The Taxes Paid By Okada And Bus Drivers To Do[g/video] by fenibak: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
I was invited to a church service in Sango OTA and my journey to that place was terrible it is as if there is no government in that area and the worse part is that they collect money from okada riders and bus drivers, is that money not supposed to be used to fix the roads? Who is eating that money? We must start asking questions and demand something better from these people, they have destroyed us, ask them, where is the money okada and bus drivers pay to those Union workers. Ask them where is the money, I hear the same is happening in Anambra, what is that money used for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXrraAMHunM

https://www.biafranboys.org/what-do-your-leaders-use-taxes-paid-by
Re: What Do Your Leaders Use The Taxes Paid By Okada And Bus Drivers To Do[g/video] by fenibak: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
nigerians ask questions
Re: What Do Your Leaders Use The Taxes Paid By Okada And Bus Drivers To Do[g/video] by realstars: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
For Political Powers, And Enjoyments.
Re: What Do Your Leaders Use The Taxes Paid By Okada And Bus Drivers To Do[g/video] by Lastmankc(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ask the type of MC olumo or Baba Chicago.
Re: What Do Your Leaders Use The Taxes Paid By Okada And Bus Drivers To Do[g/video] by ojun50(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you ask me na who I go ask
Well well well

I dey come
Re: What Do Your Leaders Use The Taxes Paid By Okada And Bus Drivers To Do[g/video] by fenibak: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Lastmankc:
Ask the type of MC olumo or Baba Chicago.

i need to know more about igbo land we need to call our leaders out as well,tinubus own is an open secret
Re: What Do Your Leaders Use The Taxes Paid By Okada And Bus Drivers To Do[g/video] by fenibak: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2021
realstars:
For Political Powers, And Enjoyments.

exactly their friends and cronies they cash out,look at the port thief,bala usman she stole 165billion

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Urges Nigerians To Embrace Positive Impactful Living / IPOB Members Protest At Federal High Court, Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: FG Diverts Traffic For 72hrs To Fix Flyover Beam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.