Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. (1679 Views)

Lady Shocked To See A Generator Powered Commercial Bus In Lagos / 2014 Mercedes Benz Gl450. Foreign Used At Best Market Price. Check out some feat / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by Lukmanraji(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Nairalanders, where do you think one can buy original and pocket friendly generator in Lagos market?

Also, suggest which brand is cost efficient and rugged.

Alaba, Arena?

Please help.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by aaking(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Lukmanraji:
Nairalanders, where do you think one can buy original and pocket friendly generator in Lagos market?

Alaba, Arena?

Please help.

Pls don't buy elepad or elemax . Go for original fireman sumac. Go to arena or
Oyingbo . Pls buy better gen than the one will give problem
Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by greggng: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Lukmanraji:

Alaba, Arena?

Please help.

I bought my generator 12 years ago from cash N carry ...at Ikeja ...infact i bought all my home gadgets from their ....they sell only original with warranty ...they don't come cheap but you won't regret buying from them . Elepaq is the name of the generator I bought from them ...if I switch it on ,you may thing I bought it today ...good maintenance culture is important
Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by Lukmanraji(m): 1:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Elepaq is cool. How much did u got yours and whats the KVA of your generator?
Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by Lukmanraji(m): 1:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm. Is it fuel efficient?

aaking:

Pls don't buy elepad or elemax . Go for original fireman sumac. Go to arena or
Oyingbo . Pls buy better gen than the one will give problem
Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by Lukmanraji(m): 1:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Any information about Tigmax generator?
Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by dangoteinlaw: 6:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Stay away from alaba, I repeat do not go near alaba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by Lukmanraji(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Stay away from alaba, I repeat do not go near alaba!

I was scammed Once at Alaba when I went to buy sound system. It all ended in tears.
Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by cybersoldiers: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Go to Alaba but make sure its only Fireman Generator.

There is no generator in Nigeria that will serve you 60% of what Sumec Fireman will do for you.

Pls again, insist on Sumec Fireman.

Let me shock you, 80-90% of all big shops in Nigeria outsource their electronics from Alaba importers.

Take my advice and not some random advice from inexperienced people here.
Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by aaking(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Lukmanraji:
Hmmm. Is it fuel efficient?

Yes. Those cheap gen will cost u problems of smoking, oiling issues, sound issue
Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by dangoteinlaw: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2021
Lukmanraji:

I was scammed Once at Alaba when I went to buy sound system. It all ended in tears.
90% of lagosians have one or two bad stories to tell about alaba. The AC I bought from ome thieve here on nairaland is laying useless at my house. I hope the thieve is happy. Ibos like to play the victim only when they are outsmarted.
Re: Where Is The Best Market Place To Buy A Generator In Lagos. by blackbone989(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
I bought my big gen 2015 from alaba sumec fireman 85k n till date no issue. Only oil change n plug. Never service for once. I bought d small one from them n its more rugged like Toyota Camry. It can take abuse yet its d best thing. Just go to their show room,never buy from any shop. Buy from d show room its along d road if u r coming from volks.just mk sure u use forte oil from AP and if u want to buy plug,buy sumec plug. Here its 500. Don't buy cheap parts for both small n big. Always buy sumec n u will never regret. D small gen can carry 3bedroom flat with 2 TV. All fan on,including standing fan.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2012 Honda Accord V6 Selling For 1.550m / 10 Tons Of Automatic Electric Car Jack, Wheelspanner And Air Tyre Pump. / 2013 Toyota Corolla Sport Foreign Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.