Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank (348 Views)

Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari / Unemployment rate under Buhari worst in Nigeria’s history: World Bank / Amaechi: High Unemployment Rate Under Wike Is Responsible For Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank by Elbinawi: 4:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Unemployment rate under Buhari worst in Nigeria’s history: World Bank https:///Op81hcYN5H

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank by Elbinawi: 5:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Unemployment rate under Buhari worst in Nigeria’s history: World Bank

I replied:

Not only the unemployment rate, the Buhari regime that perpetrated genocide in Zaria is the worst government in the history of Nigeria in all indices of progress and development. And it is the most corrupt!

And in terms of conducting free and fair election, there is no government under democracy that uses heavily-armed soldiers and police to rig elections like the genocidal Buhari regime. The fact that the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers and monumental fraudsters is against the e-transmission of election results underlined it resolve to rig the 2023 election to stay in power.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank by Militant30: 5:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Buhari has proven to be the worst president in the history of humanity.

He failed as a military head of state, failed as a civilian with his barren cows and became the worst civilian president the world has ever seen.

"The Problem of this country is not about the head of state but about the state of the head"
~~Rochas Okorohausa.

How did you expect a man who presented Generator receipt as credentials to do better?
Re: Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank by InaNla(f): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2021
I can confirm that Buari is a failure.

I personally warned Nigerians against voting the failed terrorist cum Jihadist.
Re: Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank by jodeci(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2021
And yet zombies will never see anything wrong.They sold their conscience for paltry sum.
Re: Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank by Parable007: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Please this needs to get to front page so that his people can see it.... His failure went international.... One fulani's incompetence cannot stop me from believing in Nigeria... I still love my country
Re: Unemployment Rate Under Buhari Worst In Nigeria’s History: World Bank by skywalker240(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Those Mods will not move this thread to front page

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Lawyers Take A Bold Step To Grant Him Freedom Before Next Hearing Oc / If Government Feels They Have A Case Against Kanu, Why Wait Until October? / World Bank Intervention Fund: My Life Is In Danger - Hon. Obinna Ichita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.