Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears (68687 Views)

Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears / Abramovich Was Not ‘directed’ To Buy Chelsea FC By Putin, Court Hears / Sergio Aguero Takes Sofia Calzetti, His 22-year-Old Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Faber(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2021
Timoleon:

SIMPly keep quiet if you’ve got nothing sensible to say.

Leave the scumbag. You know how many girls I have slapped in my bleeping career grin

My own be say if you tell lies straight to my face the first time, I will warn you, the second time another warning...the third na very factory fitted slap go land ur face. At the beginning I will tell u I hate lies and the odds are not in your favour to succeed when you lie to me. I must catch you.

Most girls are chronic liars and a lying girlfriend is a potential cheater

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Holyman3(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2021
AuntRose:
Violence against women needs to stop, it is not just an aborminable act but also an act of cowardice.

But running your mouths will continue if course. Evils

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Holyman3(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Bigajeff:
No matter how justify you are, never raise your hand to beat a woman

How many years have you been married?
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by vickydevoka(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/ryan-giggs-threw-ex-out-24601779
If I de oyibo land I no go ever anything woman. I go just go buy sex dull (2 or more), the use. I fit buy plenty soap n Vaseline join.
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by bejeria101(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2021
This one has just destroyed his life.
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by vickydevoka(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
Where's the naked pics na?
Na set up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Adek15(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Bigajeff:
but a woman might raise her hand to beat a man. Efulefu simps everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by TGMISKY(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2021
He's a red Devil afterall
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Austineva2: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2021
Na so all Manchester united fans d behave, especially their fans in Nigeria. Tufiakwa. Like Manchester united like their followers

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Plut01: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Bigajeff:

Continue.......

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by vickydevoka(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Bigajeff:
I pray make God send u better jezebel come your way. Na u hi still come nairaland say. " If she slap u, slap back. If she stab u stab am back they are all act of self defense). # una never see something.
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by kurupt1: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2021
AuntRose:
Violence against women needs to stop, it is not just an aborminable act but also an act of cowardice.

And women should stop the emotional abuse
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by BetExpert: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Ryan Giggs the legend, vagina people cannot destroy you. She wan chop money wey her papa know work for. Is it by force the guy should fúck you? Once they see they can't chop a man's money, vagina people will try to destroy him or destroy his public image. Thank God my American wife is an angel. Other women na to knack and throw your bags out, know delay your Uber driver outside angry grin
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Mrjonah(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Old man behaving like a small boy grin cheesy grin

But where is the picture of the girl na shocked shocked
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Franking: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Horrible human being.

Was in a relationship with his younger brother's wife.

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by zinaunreal(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Which of the Gigs? Ayon belev et grin
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by kurupt1: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2021
AuntRose:

You women should learn to control your tongue then watch domestic violence reduce by half

2 Likes

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Enginiaman1(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2021
plusses:

But the women also has to always show some respect to the men. Thanks Ms Feminist

No Matter what a woman does never raise your hands to beat her!
It's shows irresponsibility on your part,and weakness.
Take for example,if nah Anthony Joshua offend you,you go there wan go physical with am?
We need self control all the time,thats what makes us head of family and leaders!

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by iamtardey: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2021
I dey see some girls comment lol ... Bitch shut the Bleep up
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Johel(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Myer(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2021
gambia:
Vagina people will mess him up.

OP is wicked.
How do you use words like Kicked when you know the psychological effect that would have on the readers especially women in a case like this.

You could easily skip the work kicked and settle for threw.
Cos it sends a message that he physically assaulted her by kicking her with his foot.

Anyway, Giggs needs to check himself.
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2021
Some niggas will see this as an opportunity to dish out the usual 'you don't beat a woman' 'such an act of cowardice' and all that but when it's the guy at the receiving end of the assault, you'd see how quiet those folks would remain.

Mind you, I never support Giggs but it's time we stop hiding behind its only men that assault women, it swings both ways..

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Bellotelli: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2021
These are mere allegations... Let's hear his defence cos I can't trust those pussies.

2 Likes

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by akan102: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2021
alsudan:
Excellent footballer, Awful human being.
Awful, how? he pleaded not guilty Mr man
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Timoleon:

SIMPly keep quiet if you’ve got nothing sensible to say.
Some demonic women need to be beaten thoroughly!!

That's why I love how china and Russia denies women exclusive power!!!
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Admissionz05: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2021
100% visa Application Guaranteed HURRY NOW AND CALL 080:61:28:26:74 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080:61:28:26:74
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Definitely not a simp grin
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by DAMN99: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Stop violence against women

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2021
Physical abuse against women should stop.
Verbal abuse against men should stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by temitope27(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Ryan Giggs to slap you dey hungry me
ur pussy dey smell
Re: Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears by Truvelisback(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Ryan Giggs record no good at all. The other day it was told that he slept with his younger brother's wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila / Lionel Messi's Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.