Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? (2369 Views)

NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) / How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? / Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by dboY1123(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Good morning,
I have been deployed to Benue state in this recent batch of NYSC, and before I decide to go I would like to know if Benue state is actually safe or I just start processing my relocation.
I am going from south west region to Benue which is north central.
Please what is your advise concerning the travel, people and security.
Thanks
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Aonkuuse(m): 6:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Bro Benue is the safest place you can ever imagine, forget the governor's daily rant, it's just political and nothing else.

The most stupid and senseless governor Benue has ever produced.

Please if you are coming, choose places like vandeikya, Gboko, Tarka, ushongo, Makurdi, Konshisha. They are safe and accommodative
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Tickles101: 6:39am On Jul 24, 2021
but the posting is not yet out
How did you get posted?
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Tickles101:
but the posting is not yet out
How did you get posted?
Call-up Letter is out already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by dboY1123(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Bro Benue is the safest place you can ever imagine, forget the governor's daily rant, it's just political and nothing else.

The most stupid and senseless governor Benue has ever produced.

Please if you are coming, choose places like vandeikya, Gboko, Tarka, ushongo, Makurdi, Konshisha. They are safe and accommodative

Wow, you are probably from Benue right?
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Aonkuuse(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Yes am from Benue and still living here
dboY1123:

Wow, you are probably from Benue right?
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by squash47(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2021
dboY1123:
Good morning,
I have been deployed to Benue state in this recent batch of NYSC, and before I decide to go I would like to know if Benue state is actually safe or I just start processing my relocation.
Thanks

You no dey hear of war between tiv and igede people or the activities of Fulani heardsmen for there ?

Anyway, let's call he is from Venue state.
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Aonkuuse(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2021
You are the biggest ediot and a foooool, have u ever been to Benue?? Op if u don't want to come don't come but forget media hype, Benue is so safe than anything.

This guy is just a motherf**cker
funshint:

For your own good don't listen to that ediot. Don't you listen to news? If your posting is not sure to Markudi please seek redeployment if possible. Apart from the state capital no ther place is safe in Benue. May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Aonkuuse(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2021
You guys are just the most disgusting human beings on earth, I believe you are a PDP ass licker. You are not in Benue and you are calling me a ediot, a thug like behavior. Am not in the capital, Makurdi but I have never in my life heard a sound of a gun. You people will just be stupid
funshint:

For your own good don't listen to that ediot. Don't you listen to news? If your posting is not sure to Markudi please seek redeployment if possible. Apart from the state capital no ther place is safe in Benue. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by kolarov93(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2021
dboY1123:
Good morning,
Thanks
Benue is safe bro. Don't fall for what you read on social media.
I'm currently serving in Benue. Also from south west, Ibadan to be precise

1 Like

Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by kolarov93(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2021
funshint:

Bro don't mislead this guy now. I'm not serving in markurdi and my side is more than safe
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by dboY1123(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2021
kolarov93:

Benue is safe bro. Don't fall for what you read on social media.
I'm currently serving in Benue. Also from south west, Ibadan to be precise

Okay... Did you also camp there? Which side
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by kolarov93(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2021
dboY1123:

Okay... Did you also camp there? Which side
Yeah
Camp dre and also serving dre bro
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by jamesversion: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2021
dboY1123:
Good morning,
Thanks

Fear fear.

Let me just inform you, if you love free abundant sex, Benue is the place for you.

Thank me later.
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Aonkuuse(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin another mumu
jamesversion:

Fear fear.

Let me just inform you, if you love free abundant sex, Benue is the place for you.

Thank me later.
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by jamesversion: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Aonkuuse:
grin grin grin another mumu

Benue girls are always ready. For real!!!
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by dboY1123(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2021
jamesversion:

Fear fear.

Thank me later.

AHahahahah abundant key na der u go catch HIV o,�
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by kolarov93(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
jamesversion:

Benue girls are always ready. For real!!!
How many have you sex?
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by dboY1123(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
kolarov93:

Yeah
Camp dre and also serving dre bro

OK sir..please is Lagos closer to Benue than going to Abuja then to Benue?
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by kolarov93(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
dboY1123:

Benue is very far from Lagos oo but nothing do you, u won't be only Lagosian posted to Benue
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Marezeama(f): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
V been posted to Benue state too
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by bjtinz: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Marezeama:
V been posted to Benue state too

Congrats o. grin

dboY1123:

Lagos to Abuja and Lagos to Benue is about the same distance - about 10-12hrs. But Abuja to Benue is just about 4hrs.

But like someone said, you won't be alone. No doubt there will be others as well so you can go in groups. Benue links and Flight run the route

1 Like

Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by bjtinz: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
dboY1123:
Good morning,
Thanks

It's a nice to be. I served there and later worked for a while. Had a great time there..

Outside the capital (Makurdi) and perhaps the bigs cities (Gboko, Otupkpo) cost of living and food in particular is relatively cheap.

Regarding security there are a few areas you be advised to avoid: Katsina Ala, Ukum, Guma. Other than that, I believe it's quite safe.
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by dboY1123(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
bjtinz:

It's a nice to be. I served there and later worked for a while. Had a great time there..

Outside the capital (Makurdi) and perhaps the bigs cities (Gboko, Otupkpo) cost of living and food in particular is relatively cheap.

Regarding security there are a few areas you be advised to avoid: Katsina Ala, Ukum, Guma. Other than that, I believe it's quite safe.

Thanks and God bless
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by dboY1123(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
bjtinz:

Congrats o. grin

Lagos to Abuja and Lagos to Benue is about the same distance - about 10-12hrs. But Abuja to Benue is just about 4hrs.

But like someone said, you won't be alone. No doubt there will be others as well so you can go in groups. Benue links and Flight run the route

Thanks
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by kolarov93(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
bjtinz:

Bro don't let social media deceive you. Those local government u mentioned up dre are very peaceful.
I'm very close to those places. Currently serving in LOGO local government and LOGO is sharing boarder with kastina ala and ukum
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Emmawolex22(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Guy I had thesame issue of insecurity before I entered benue in May but now am enjoying benue just make especially 24hours power supply you can contact me incase you need anything when you get to camp and after camp here is my number 08166324083 am also a core member
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by kolarov93(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Emmawolex22:
Guy I had thesame issue of insecurity before I entered benue in May but now am enjoying benue just make especially 24hours power supply you can contact me incase you need anything when you get to camp and after camp here is my number 08166324083 am also a core member

Benue light na another thing ooo. Light is more than stage here.
Which local government are you bro. I'm also serving in Benue presently at LOGO local government
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Jp96(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2023
Please how safe is benue right now

I've just been posted there
Fear don grip me o
Re: How Safe In Terms Of Security Is Benue State? by Chiboss01: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jp96:
Please how safe is benue right now

I've just been posted there
Fear don grip me o

Benue is not bad if you are lucky to be posted to better local government, have been here in Gboko for about 2 years and I can tell you there is security. But you’ll like to do relocation after camp I can help you.💯

(1) (Reply)

A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 / Vacancy- PPA For Lagos Batch A Only ! / *perform Your Duties With Due Diligence - DG Ibrahim Charges Corps Members*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.