Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics (16336 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by Thoh(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
skywalker240:

Hang?

We all know that won't happen

They would rather kill him secretly than pronounce his sentence.
the constitution say anyone who commit treason felony should be hanged to death..... so i want to see how kanu that committed far more than treason will escape the law...

am done teaching you law.....next tomorrow you will be totally educated on the constitution...
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by skywalker240(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thoh:
the constitution say anyone who commit treason felony should be hanged to death..... so i want to see how kanu that committed far more than treason will escape the law...

am done teaching you law.....next tomorrow you will be totally educated on the constitution...
Would you like to place a bet on that?

Una go just de behave like say no be Nigeria una de
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by Thoh(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
skywalker240:

Would you like to place a bet on that?

Una go just de behave like say no be Nigeria una de
i love your challenge... lets place a bet on it...... though you correct sha...na 9ja we dey sha..... ohanaeze fit go bribe dem sha..
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by skywalker240(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thoh:
i love your challenge... lets place a bet on it...... though you correct sha...na 9ja we dey sha..... ohanaeze fit go bribe dem sha..

Lalasticlala can be the umpire or you suggest any prominent Nairaland member
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by jaxxy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
ignis:
Let them tell that to the birds... Igbos no longer value or listen to the so called Ohaneze ndi igbo.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is more than all the gray haired old fools in igboland parading as Igwe and Ohaneze ndi igbo in South East. Shame to all of them.

With or without them, Victory is assured.

So it’s true Igbos don’t respect their elders? Even the sensible elders? Or no sensible Elders in Igbo land??
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by berrystunn(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
ignis:
Let them tell that to the birds... Igbos no longer value or listen to the so called Ohaneze ndi igbo.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is more than all the gray haired old fools in igboland parading as Igwe and Ohaneze ndi igbo in South East. Shame to all of them.

With or without them, Victory is assured.

You will die Young.... No gray hair will come from your generation.

The land Bear me witness... Now and forever.
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by berrystunn(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Efulefu Ohanaeze, MNK doesn't need your support. Israel, UK and other world powers are fighting for him

The same UK he was insulting...
Same UK he said he doesn't need there support to get Biafra.

Now is carrying to UK for help

Hahahahahah people mumu till date oh
This is clear he doesn't have nobody behind him.. if is waiting for UK

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by ignis: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
berrystunn:

Curse and Negative vibe will run in your generation.
No positive thing will come out of your lineage.
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by favor914: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
berrystunn:

People should die because of Kanu & Ohaneze that don’t know or care about you?
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by berrystunn(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
ignis:

Curse and Negative vibe will run in your generation.
No positive thing will come out of your lineage.

The land is waiting for your body...
You are curse
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by berrystunn(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
People should die because of Kanu & Ohaneze that don’t know or care about you?

Supporters should have respect and regards
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by kelly72: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you don't believe he man, then let the IPOB e-talkatives and e-Generals meet and
get ready for Kanu's bail this time. After all, they don't vote in elections so they have
no right to ask any Igbo political leader to intervene.

Ohanaeze will do what is needful irrespective of the needless insults of some poorly
raised children. They will try to give the matter a hard push and I hope those who think
they have Solomon's wisdom can see that all weapon they have on this matter is their
tongue whose potency is as weak as the keyboard they type on.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by AyomideOG01: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
computer0810:

Buhari is a failure and working against d rule of law but d igbos r cowards when it comes to fighting for there own except to make noise on social media

Deji adeyanju already pleaded that u igbos come out in court on Monday to protest.........Lol cowards I know u will be making noise here as usual

Well I am not igbo and I stand for justice no matter the tribe affected.
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by ablejesus26(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
kelly72:
If you don't believe he man, then let the IPOB e-talkatives and e-Generals meet and
get ready for Kanu's bail this time. After all, they don't vote in elections so they have
no right to ask any Igbo political leader to intervene.

Ohanaeze will do what is needful irrespective of the needless insults of some poorly
raised children. They will try to give the matter a hard push and I hope those who think
they have Solomon's wisdom can see that all weapon they have on this matter is their
tongue whose potency is as weak as the keyboard they type on.

Gbamsolutey correct �.
They will curse this leaders as charged by their fraudster leader, but the leader never for once called out his own Late father,who was also a traditional leader in Igboland �.
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by computer0810(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
AyomideOG01:

Well I am not igbo and I stand for justice no matter the tribe affected.
Igbos remain cowards for not coming out in solidarity

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lawlab3:

Seek help urgently because you are losing it already.
ok
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by lovewahz(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Efulefu Ohanaeze, MNK doesn't need your support. Israel, UK and other world powers are fighting for him

Ohanaeze ndi Igbo is a useless organization that doesn't work on Igbo people...they are there to collect money from the FG and sell Igbo right...

They have collected money to sell the Igbos

They don't see the hausas...who can talk and stand for it...I hated that so called ohanaeze... do not call them ohanaeze ndi Igbo.

Call them ohanaeze ndi bribe
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by Lawlab3: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
tell that to your father in the village

Poor upbringing. No surprises here.
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by Litmus: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2021
The National Publicity of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Alex Ogbonnia, has said the Igbo are not silent on the issues concerning the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

If they’re not silent, I guess they’re vocal; hope they’re vocal on the murder of indigenous police men and women.
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by smartNerd: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge
Re: Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Loud empty drums. Nobody cares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja / Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna / Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.