Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? (547 Views)

Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? by Kcitytv: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmaqJKdykgM

Kofer nassarawa is an Ancient City
Gate of Kano City people visit this bridge to relax and have a nice view of the environment, I Discovered that the bridge is clean during my visit. I visited the bridge as early as 6.30 am to escape the heavy traffic in the city. I mate people cleaning the bridge, before people visit or use the bridge. I was lucky to speak to a cleaner and he told me that, they resume work 5am Daily to make the environment clean. Kofer nassarawa is a tourist attractive location, the bridge and Achitecture designs are contribute beauty of the area
Re: Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? by ignis: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2021
Hiss... Aboki have not left Kano and his village before.
Re: Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? by Aidejay(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? by after4: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2021
Can someone tell aboki that people are now making artificial rain and no one wants to know which bridge is the cleanest. See aboki wey never comot from hem village thinks he knows africa by merely looking at the map of africa

1 Like

Re: Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? by Imustnottalk: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2021
How can you say Africa
Re: Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? by Kcitytv: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Imustnottalk:
How can you say Africa
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Life In Greece? / How To Travel From Ibadan To Enugu - PMT / UK Flight Ticket Bookings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.