Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho (1209 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Is Making Mockery Of Yoruba Nation With Igboho / Biafra: Uche Mefor Dumps IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Floats New Radio Station / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by COFFINSELLER: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Says nothing about Nnamdi Kanu's trial as the war of words between him and erudite Igbo historians over Igbo-Bini supremacy intensifies...

Femi Falana, Afe Babalola, Eyitayo Jegede, Wole Olanipekun, and other Senior Advocates of Nigeria of Yoruba origin should consider relocating to Benin Republic to strengthen the legal defence team of Sunday Igboho and prevent his repatriation to Nigeria by Buhari

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has urged Femi Falana, Afe Babalola, Eyitayo Jegede, Wole Olanipekun, and other Senior Advocates of Nigeria of Yoruba origin to relocate to Benin Republic to strengthen the legal teams fighting to prevent Sunday Igboho from being repatriated back to the country.

Recall that the Yoruba activist who is currently at the custody of security agencies in Cotonou, was nabbed on Monday while escaping to an European country after being declared wanted in Nigeria by the Department of States Security Services, DSS.

The Oduduwa Republic freedom fighter, appeared at the Cour De’appal De Cot in Benin Republic on Thursday for hearing on his extradition to Nigeria.

The court, however, ordered the release of his wife who was arrested alongside her husband. The case was adjourned till Monday 26 as Igboho remains in cell.

Reno, in a post on his official Facebook page on Saturday morning, also accused President Muhammadu Buhari of nepotism.

The post reads, “Femi Falana, Afe Babalola, Eyitayo Jegede, Wole Olanipekun, and other Senior Advocates of Nigeria of Yoruba origin should consider relocating to Benin Republic to strengthen the legal defence team of Sunday Igboho and prevent his repatriation to Nigeria by the Buhari administration.

“Two years ago, the Buhari government sent a jet to Niger Republic to fly so called ‘repentant’ Boko Haram members and their wives back into Nigeria. Please Google it. A government that does that to terrorists has no moral authority to extradite a freedom fighter.

“This is not the time to just write and talk. We must commit our money, talents and influence towards helping this man that stood for us when nobody, including Buhari, stood up to help us when killer herdsmen were wreaking havoc on Nigerians”.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/24/relocate-to-cotonou-for-sunday-igbohos-defence-omokri-tells-falana-afe-babalola-others/

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by chatinent: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2021
How much bi your coffin?

Enter test am make I see if na full size.

(Locks coffin and puts it six feet yonder).

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by donbachi(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Cos he saw the way ibo elites,traditional rulers and governors handled mnk's arrest.
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Reno is an embodiment of wisdom. Though he's not perfect, he has a lot of sense upstairs.

He's far from any type of disgrace like this thread suggests.

2 Likes

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Mayng01(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Kudos to Reno on this
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by unbitchable(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2021
“Two years ago, the Buhari government sent a jet to Niger Republic to fly so called ‘repentant’ Boko Haram members and their wives back into Nigeria. Please Google it. A government that does that to terrorists has no moral authority to extradite a freedom fighter.

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by stieyven(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2021
chatinent:
How much bi your coffin?

Enter test am make I see if na full size.

(Locks coffin and puts it six feet yonder).
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Monogamy: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Reno rode on Igbos emotions to be relevant, same emotions is what is bringing him down.

Inside life
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by unbitchable(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
What da hell do you mean by "digraced omokri" .. I guess you're the same person as Satanically. Your forte is using erroneous headlines to promote your threads.

3 Likes

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by aribisala0(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Reno is an embodiment of wisdom. Though he's not perfect, he has a lot of sense upstairs.

He's far from any type of disgrace like this thread suggests.
Ibos are always sentimental and when it comes to politics they are child like in their reasoning

In their minds people either like them or hate them . There is nothing in between

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:
Ibos are always sentimental and when it comes to politics they are child like in their reasoning

In their minds people either like them or hate them . There is nothing in between

Your opinion.
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Monogamy: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:

The Igbos are only interested in any one praising/hailing and massaging their egos. The moment you point out their mistakes, you automatically become a threat.

Too bad too poor

5 Likes

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by BlowYourMind: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Igboho have support of elites, Kanu Nnamdi is a lone ranger, he had travel far enough to collapse,
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by aribisala0(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Your opinion.
Thankfully I have my head and you have yours, different Apps
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Splendid235: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Reno Omokri is a stupid jealous animal.He is just envious of anything Igbo.

Reno is a critic who is averse to criticism.He was spewing gibberish against MNK and OBI CUBANA, some of us tackled his balderdash,he then blocked us from his wall.It was then I realized he was worth nothing.

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by aribisala0(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2021
Splendid235:
Reno Omokri is a stupid jealous animal.He is just envious of anything Igbo.

Reno is a critic who is averse to criticism.He was spewing gibberish against MNK and OBI CUBANA, some of us tackled his balderdash,he then blocked us from his wall.It was I realized he was worth nothing.
Predictable

3 Likes

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by PlayerMeji: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2021
I know Igbos have taken over the internet since 2015 when Jonathan lost his election but I think you people are throwing the bathwater away with the baby.

Reno was only trying to say Igbos should have a common cause, to be united as one and fight as one.

But people are only interested in the slave thing he mentioned and are discarding the actual message he was trying to pass along...
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:
Reno rode on Igbos emotions to be relevant, same emotions is what is bringing him down.

Inside life
He is now your newly enthroned god
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Tinubuadvocate: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Exactly too much of pride. That's why drugs trafficking and human trafficking is thriving among them the competition for money in their various villages cubana killed 250 cows don't surprised if you hear another igbo man killed 1m cow tomorrow.
Monogamy:

The Igbos are only interested in any one praising/hailing and massaging their egos. The moment you point out their mistakes, you automatically become a threat.

Too bad too poor
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by velocity25(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
He can mess with Yoruba but not with Igbo, Igbos from time in memorial had great historians from:
Equiano Oludah
James Hortons Africanus
Kenneth Dike
Achebe et al
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Your opinion.

No it’s true, even chinua achebe called out his clansmen for this exact trait, and decades later, nothing has really changed.

1 Like

Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God

Please show us proof that hell is eternal fire that burns your soul for ever. Also do me a favour and research what the names Jesus Christ means and what root words did the names originate from and tell me what sane human being would name their children that.

After that, then convince me on what makes Jesus the only way when I can pray to God directly. By all accounts jesus if he ever existed, was a man. Now why would I ever want to worship a man who lived and bled just like me when I can worship God himself without Jesus.
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Africana1123(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
O
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by flamingREED(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Igboho stood for us when no one stood for us. This guy is so jittery. There must be something terribly cooking for him that makes him unwilling to acknowledge the great MNK.
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

No it’s true, even chinua achebe called out his clansmen for this exact trait, and decades later, nothing has really changed.

Your opinion.
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Your opinion.

In your opinion, what has changed?
Re: Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho by Broveens42(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Igboho have support of elites, Kanu Nnamdi is a lone ranger, he had travel far enough to collapse,

Because igboho was planted by a politician probably.
True freedom fighters rarely have the backing of elites/politicians(maybe for fear of the unknown) but the common people.

(1) (Reply)

Sacking Gov. Buni As Its leader Is The Biggest Mistake APC Can Make - FFK / Just Ponder For A Minute (pics) / Nairaland member goes to A.I.T exposes IPOB on national T.V - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.