Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigeria Customs Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Service (844 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Past Questions PDF (free Download) / Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019 / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Customs Service by Ladfem(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Good morning Please Urgent answer is needed ,has anyone received any messages or email from custom for examination and screening test,and are we to pay for printing of exam slip.kindly treated as Urgent. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Service by urchmanio(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2021
It's scam
Re: Nigeria Customs Service by Mide3367: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Scam.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service by kellexnuel(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Serious scam, no exams. Next week is screening in Abuja for people that started the process in 2019,first batch have gone for screening earlier this year, next batch is first week of August
Be very careful, custom is not recruiting now, serious scam
Re: Nigeria Customs Service by extroveee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
kellexnuel:
Serious scam, no exams. Next week is screening in Abuja for people that started the process in 2019,first batch have gone for screening earlier this year, next batch is first week of August
Be very careful, custom is not recruiting now, serious scam

Uncle the fact that you were not selected for the exams, doesn't mean that others were not selected, and the fact that your name was not selected for the screening, doesn't equally mean others were not selected. ... Stop saying what you knew nothing about,. I applied April 2019, I received a text and email informing me of the exams on January 22nd, 2020. My exams was scheduled for February 19th, 2020.

The first list for 2019 was released February 2021. I was not shortlisted, I have even given up not until I came across this thread this morning not knowing that they have released a suplimentary list on the 16th of this month, I had to struggle to check through the 2800 names and lo and behold my name was shortlisted..... I thank God for the holy Spirit that pushed me to come online today and thank God for the Op that posted this in here I would have missed this opportunity...

So please don't discouraged any one and try to confirm something before tagging it scam.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service by kellexnuel(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2021
extroveee:

Uncle the fact that you were not selected for the exams, doesn't mean that others were not selected, and the fact that your name was not selected for the screening, doesn't equally mean others were not selected. ... Stop saying what you knew nothing about,. I applied April 2019, I received a text and email informing me of the exams on January 22nd, 2020. My exams was scheduled for February 19th, 2020.

The first list for 2019 was released February 2021. I was not shortlisted, I have even given up not until I came across this thread this morning not knowing that they have released a suplimentary list on the 16th of this month, I had to struggle to check through the 2800 names and lo and behold my name was shortlisted..... I thank God for the holy Spirit that pushed me to come online today and thank God for the Op that posted this in here I would have missed this opportunity...

So please don't discouraged any one and try to confirm something before tagging it scam.

Thank you.

I am seriously disappointed with you. Hate guys who are quick to judge, for your information. I was selected, going to Abuja next for screening and medical. I am write with my info, so many fake emails having been flying.
Think before you talk, haba
Judgemental spirit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Service by kellexnuel(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2021
kellexnuel:

I am seriously disappointed with you. Hate guys who are quick to judge, for your information. I was selected, going to Abuja next for screening and medical. I am write with my info, so many fake emails having been flying.
Think before you talk, haba
Judgemental spirit
Who told I was not selected, my advice is okay
Don't be quick to draw conclusion always, try and see things from a different perspective, I started the recruitment in 2019

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Service by meetgaya: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
extroveee:

Thank you.

The fact remains it is a scam as long as they requested for money for printing of slip. The one held in March , no slip was asked. If you are the one that sent the mail or text let's know

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Locate This Address, Urgently? / Warehouse Picker / Hotel Job (6 Openings) - Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.