Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Buhari’s Fan Changes Daughter’s Name, Says President Has Failed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Fan Changes Daughter’s Name, Says President Has Failed (340 Views)

Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap / What A Die-hard Buhari Fan Posted On Facebook Will Move You (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Fan Changes Daughter’s Name, Says President Has Failed by potland: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2021
A man in Katsina, who named her daughter after President Muhammadu Buhari, Yahuza Ibrahim, has changed her name from Buhariyya to Kauthar.

He said this is because he said the president has failed to fulfil his campaign promises.

In a video clip seen by PREMIUM TIMES, Mr Ibrahim, who is from Jibia Local Government Area of Katsina, said his admiration for Mr Buhari made him to name his daughter “Buhariyya”

“In 2015, just 26 days before Buhari was sworn in, my wife gave birth to a baby girl. I had promised that if the baby turned out to be a boy, I would name him Buhari and if it is a girl, Buhariyya.”

However, he said his admiration of the president has changed, saying Mr Buhari has lost the goodwill he enjoyed.

“Anyone who knows me knows I love Buhari for the sake of God, because everyone knows he was a good person. Before, when his name was mentioned,
everyone felt he was the right person that could help in tackling our problems. But it has turned out to be the other way round.”

The man in Katsina, who named her daughter after President Muhammadu Buhari

According to Mr Ibrahim, the president has not fulfilled any of his campaign promises.

“I tell you, the president has not redeemed any of his campaign promises. He has done nothing.”

He said he has now realised the president is not capable of achieving anything.

Mr Ibrahim said he delayed enrolling her daughter in school because of his decision to change her name. He said having done so, Kauthar will now be enrolled.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/475343-buharis-fan-changes-daughters-name-says-president-has-failed.html
Re: Buhari’s Fan Changes Daughter’s Name, Says President Has Failed by SWDude: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Buhari doesn't care. A wicked guy.
Re: Buhari’s Fan Changes Daughter’s Name, Says President Has Failed by chatinent: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2021
When I see people use Buhari and failure together, I really don't like it.

Why don't you be consistent with one?
Re: Buhari’s Fan Changes Daughter’s Name, Says President Has Failed by lilvicky68(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2021
His eyes are now open.
Re: Buhari’s Fan Changes Daughter’s Name, Says President Has Failed by lamentor78(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2021
E don reach this one domot
Re: Buhari’s Fan Changes Daughter’s Name, Says President Has Failed by richiemcgold: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2021
mr ibrahim probably changes his daughter's name after he realized he has been shortchanged by apc's 'change'.
Re: Buhari’s Fan Changes Daughter’s Name, Says President Has Failed by Mysticwebb: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Wetin concern Buhari and what the citizens feel about him? As far as Yusuf and Aisha are living out their dream live from the country's wealth.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Greets Gov. Umahi At 58 / Hon. Nelson Alapa Celebrate With Widows : Gift Them Wrappers / Abba Kyari: Nigeria Breeds Criminals – Nnamdi Kanu’s Disciple, Ekpa Tells Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.