Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties (359 Views)

Own A Piece(s) Of Lagos Located At Ketu Epe With Just 700k / Online Businesses To Start And Generate Revenue Daily.... / Drop A Piece Of An Advice For Someone Just Starting Their Crypto Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by Plomo: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2021
I have a piece of land in a good dry area in lagos.

I can sell the land but that is the last thing in my list of options.

Now I need to know what I can do with the land to raise considerable funds.

I’ve been thinking of leasing but please, give and discuss your suggestions.

P.S I don’t want to use the land as collateral for a loan and I will sell but only if all other options are not favorable.

And I had started construction work on the land but stopped before reaching decking.
Re: What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by Olujames3020(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2021
You can opt for Joint Venture with a reliable Developer.

You will meet an agreement (writing) on the sharing ration and probably Premium if there is going to be any.
Re: What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by Plomo: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2021
Olujames3020:
You can opt for Joint Venture with a reliable Developer.

You will meet an agreement (writing) on the sharing ration and probably Premium if there is going to be any.

Hmm. Sounds interesting.

Please tell me more.
Re: What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by Bekermann(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2021
It depends on the location of the land in question. A feasibility and viability appraisal would determine the highest and best use to which that land would be put to generate maximum returns.
Re: What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by Plomo: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Bekermann:
It depends on the location of the land in question. A feasibility and viability appraisal would determine the highest and best use to which that land would be put to generate maximum returns.

It’s at Aboru, Iyana ipaja.
Re: What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by Bekermann(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Plomo:

OK. Would you be interested in paying for services to get an investment appraisal/ feasibility and viability study done?
Re: What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by Plomo: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bekermann:

OK. Would you be interested in paying for services to get an investment appraisal/ feasibility and viability study done?

How much would that cost me?
Re: What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by SavageResponse(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Plomo:
I have a piece of land in a good dry area in lagos.

I can sell the land but that is the last thing in my list of options.

Now I need to know what I can do with the land to raise considerable funds.

I’ve been thinking of leasing but please, give and discuss your suggestions.

P.S I don’t want to use the land as collateral for a loan and I will sell but only if all other options are not favorable.

And I had started construction work on the land but stopped before reaching decking.

Plomo:

I will be blatantly honest with you.

Aboru, Iyana Ipaja is not a prime location. Apart from this the roads in that area are not very good and some parts are prone to floods and as a result the land is not likely to attract interest from developers who would be interested in developing because the time it will take to recover the initial investment will be very long.

Your first assignment would be to get an idea of the value of the land and you can do this by finding out the price a land in that area and with the same dimensions as your own was sold in the last 6 months
Re: What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by Plomo: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

I will be blatantly honest with you.

Aboru, Iyana Ipaja is not a prime location. Apart from this the roads in that area are not very good and some parts are prone to floods and as a result the land is not likely to attract interest from developers who would be interested in developing because the time it will take to recover the initial investment will be very long.

Your first assignment would be to get an idea of the value of the land and you can do this by finding out the price a land with the same dimensions as your own was sold in the last 6 months

Thank you for being honest.
Re: What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue? - Properties by Bekermann(m): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Plomo:

How much would that cost me?

It depends on the value of the proposed use of your site or investment as the case may be. Usually determined in accordance with the scale of professional charges as stipulated by the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 1k On Chipper Cash / Earn $$ Watching You Tube Videos / #640,000 Ongoing Ticket For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.