Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Honda Accord EOD Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord EOD Needed (871 Views)

Honda Baby Boy Or EOD Needed Urgently / Toyota/eod Needed Location Ibadan / Honda Accord EOD Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord EOD Needed by frankpro27(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Clean and first body Honda accord EOD needed. WhatsApp me on zero seven zero six seven four zero two one three nine.
Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by greggng: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2021
frankpro27:
Clean and first body Honda accord EOD needed. WhatsApp me on zero seven zero six seven four zero two one three nine.

Add your budget cos what u are asking for is expensive
Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by Plomo: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2021
greggng:

Add your budget cos what u are asking for is expensive

When did EOD become “expensive” ??

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by greggng: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Plomo:

When did EOD become “expensive” ??

You are still living in the past ...face reality ....in the past we use to buy that car for 500k ...today you might not even see a badly used one for 700k ...now you are asking for first body ....you know what that means ? ...anyways hold like 1.2miklion for a decent used one... however you might be lucky to get a stolen one for cheaper ...I wish u good luck

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by Alfred74: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2021
greggng:

You are still living in the past ...face reality ....in the past we use to buy that car for 500k ...today you might not even see a badly used one for 700k ...now you are asking for first body ....you know what that means ? ...anyways hold like 1.2miklion for a decent used one... however you might be lucky to get a stolen one for cheaper ...I wish u good luck
Shut up already will ya?10 years,no common sense.Holy Ghost,Fire!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by Ederovie(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol
Two of my friends both Delta based purchased clean used ones recently and rocking them well
1 a v4 at 720k (Lagos)
1 a v6 at 650k(PH)

Op take your time and search and you would get one. No let anybody come they run your moral down cos of thier agent greed to make money off you buying it

5 Likes

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by staphcures: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ederovie:
Lol
Two of my friends both Delta based purchased clean used ones recently and rocking them well
1 a v4 at 720k (Lagos)
1 a v6 at 650k(PH)

Op take your time and search and you would get one. No let anybody come they run your moral down cos of thier agent greed to make money off you buying it
. You are right Absolutely right !

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by peeps4u: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
greggng:

Oga, we know cars are more expensive now but not at the quoted price. That's is the price range for Corolla, big daddy, not EOD
Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by Xscape1993(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
They think it is easy to make millions in Nigeria. These agents call millions like Waec question papers.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by greggng: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
peeps4u:
Oga, we know cars are more expensive now but not at the quoted price. That's is the price range for Corolla, big daddy, not EOD

I don't want to argue with you....if you see a corolla , first body and is legit and the price is 1.2m kindly call me...I will dash you 50k for bring me business. .I am a practical man ....I don't comment for the purpose of getting likes and shares. Right now I am still begging a nairaland to sell one big daddy to me for 1,4m ...you can now Imagine how much I will sell it if we reach deal ...
Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by peeps4u: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
greggng:

I don't want to argue with you....if you see a corolla , first body and is legit and the price is 1.2m kindly call me...I will dash you 50k for bring me business. .I am a practical man ....I don't comment for the purpose of getting likes and shares. Right now I am still begging a nairaland to sell one big daddy to me for 1,4m ...you can now Imagine how much I will sell it if we reach deal ...

Bro, I understand cars are more expensive now, but average price for Naija used EOD is still 700-900k, that 1.2m quote was extreme.
Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by greggng: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
peeps4u:

Bro, the average price for Naija used EOD is still 700-900k, that 1.2m quote was extreme.

I don't talk about average when I am sourcing for a ride for my client ...I buy something they won't regret ...right now I am currently going for a few months used ...they don't come cheap ....majority of my clients are requesting for a few months used ...the direction of demand will determine the strategy . I don't give people car they will be swearing for me everyday ...Is all about taste ...

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by Mrsoft3(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have eod toks

1.5m
Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by TransZite: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Honda DC for sale.clean car,everything working well .07067747585.

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by frankpro27(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Ederovie:
Lol
1 a v4 at 720k (Lagos)
1 a v6 at 650k(PH)

Thanks. Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by SensualMan1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
greggng:

I don't want to argue with you....if you see a corolla , first body and is legit and the price is 1.2m kindly call me... I will dash you 50k for bring me business. .I am a practical man ....I don't comment for the purpose of getting likes and shares. Right now I am still begging a nairaland to sell one big daddy to me for 1,4m ...you can now Imagine how much I will sell it if we reach deal ...

Re: Honda Accord EOD Needed by greggng: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
SensualMan1:

This corn go sweet with coco nut

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!Registered Toyota Prado 2012 TXL Upgraded To 2018:9.3m. / Superclean Pimped 01 Camry Droplite Reg 4plugs For Just 1.3m Cleaner Than Toks / Toyota Corolla 2014 Model@ N4.2m(Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.