Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje (1016 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Validated: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Recently, Jimi Agbaje has been speaking. He spoke about Ighoho the other day and now about Lagos megacity status. This is his style, he wants 2023 PDP ticket so that he can again cash out.
Discerning minds in PDP should by now have known that this man is Tinubu's mole in Lagos PDP. A candidate that congratulated his opponent when his party was still collating results is not fit for a contest. He has started talking now after 2 years in hibernation, just to remain relevant. Stories have it that he was settled by APC in 2019, in an election that PDP had a good chance of winning, given the friction in APC about Ambode's treatment.
Going into 2023, PDP should distance itself from Jimi Agbaje. If he so wishes to rule Lagos, let him join SDP or APC or any ither party. Lagos PDP should look for a vibrant Lagosian to replace the confused pointer in Alausa.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Jostoman: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Jimi agbaje is a Lagosian and he has every right to contest the primary election with other candidate in PDP. But PDP itself are not serious in Lagos State.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by slimjohn2k5: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Your 1000% right. I don't trust that man

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by jneutron4000: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
Validated:
Recently, Jimi Agbaje has been speaking. He spoke about Ighoho the other day and now about Lagos megacity status. This is his style, he wants 2023 PDP ticket so that he can again cash out.
Discerning minds in PDP should by now have known that this man is Tinubu's mole in Lagos PDP. A candidate that congratulated his opponent when his party was still collating results is not fit for a contest. He has started talking now after 2 years in hibernation, just to remain relevant. Stories have it that he was settled by APC in 2019, in an election that PDP had a good chance of winning, given the friction in APC about Ambode's treatment.
Going into 2023, PDP should distance itself from Jimi Agbaje. If he so wishes to rule Lagos, let him join SDP or APC or any ither party. Lagos PDP should look for a vibrant Lagosian to replace the confused pointer in Alausa.
[/s]PDP for Lagos? The only way to win Lagos from APC is another party to be formed and they should be pro Yoruba party and anti-Nigeria (I.e a Yoruba Nationalist party). PDP is pro Nigeria so they can never win Lagos, Ogun or Osun state again.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Iyasaburi: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2021
I wonder what the guy is looking for. I feel he is snaky. I believe he has nothing to offer
Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Monogamy: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2021
You can't blame only Agbaje,blame Pdp entirely in Lagos state as some of them are sabotaging the efforts of the party in the state
Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Validated: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Exponential101:
Why foolish cursed, God forsaken bastard Igbos think they should have a say concerning what is happening in Lagos is what I can not understand.

Dude as your father taken care of the 20 years pension Ikpeazu refuse to pay in Abia ? What part of Lagos is Igboland that your dead brain father is more concerned about it than your tribe land. What sort of lunatics n bastards now pervade NL this days.
Your level of ignorance is legendary. Awo provided free education for you, all you learnt was tribal bigotry, the reason you remain poor and still homeless.
If we get down to it, I have higher stake in Lagos State than your ancestors from Osun, who by the way still wallow in abject poverty and hunger. First go and find food for your siblings in osun before you come to comment on Lagos politics.
That said, the Abia you referred has better managed economy than your Osun state where you reside. Osun has nothing than federal allocation. No roads, Oshogbo your capital is least developed in Nigeria. Yes, I am not yoruba, neither am I igbo, but the day we stop oil from flowing, your state will sleep hungry.
Back to Lagos, for your information, in today's Lagos, I have higher stake than you frustrated idiots, who call themselves 'son of the soil" I will leave it at that.

By the way, I hope you have paid your rent to your Igbo landlord?

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Ifedichi1: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Exponential101:
Why foolish cursed, God forsaken bastard Igbos think they should have a say concerning what is happening in Lagos is what I can not understand.

Dude as your father taken care of the 20 years pension Ikpeazu refuse to pay in Abia ? What part of Lagos is Igboland that your dead brain father is more concerned about it than your tribe land. What sort of lunatics n bastards now pervade NL this days.

For your information, igbo's don't care about you and your Dubai lagos anymore. But why you were asleep the hausa/fulani have hijacked the electioneering activity in Lagos. You will wake up one day with a great surprise. Keep on insulting the igbo's that deed you no harm. Mind you it takes a bastard to know a fellow bastard. Continue

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Exponential101: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
As expected of every fool from your tribe.
You can as well claim any other tribe own bigger stake than the Yoruba in Lagos, whatever suit your delusion n foolishness.

Lagos was feeding your father long before the discovery of oil n still feeding u today n will be feeding your unborn generation after your soul is wasted away.

[s]
Validated:

Your level of ignorance is legendary. Awo provided free education for you, all you learnt was tribal bigotry, the reason you remain poor and still homeless.
If we get down to it, I have higher stake in Lagos State than your ancestors from Osun, who by the way still wallow in abject poverty and hunger. First go and find food for your siblings in osun before you come to comment on Lagos politics.
That said, the Abia you referred has better managed economy than your Osun state where you reside. Osun has nothing than federal allocation. No roads, Oshogbo your capital is least developed in Nigeria. Yes, I am not yoruba, neither am I igbo, but the day we stop oil from flowing, your state will sleep hungry.
Back to Lagos, for your information, in today's Lagos, I have higher stake than you frustrated idiots, who call themselves 'son of the soil" I will leave it at that.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Exponential101: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
The more reason your foolish fathers from Igboland should shut your foolish mouth about anything concerning Lagos. How hard is that to explain to u lunatics.

Ifedichi1:

For your information, igbo's don't care about you and your Dubai lagos anymore. But why you were asleep the hausa/fulani have hijacked the electioneering activity in Lagos. You will wake up one day with a great surprise. Keep on insulting the igbo's that deed you no harm. Mind you it takes a bastard to know a fellow bastard. Continue

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Ikinternational: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Exponential101:
As expected of every fool from your tribe.
You can as well claim any other tribe own bigger stake than the Yoruba in Lagos, whatever suit your delusion n foolishness.

Lagos was feeding your father long before the discovery of oil n still feeding u today n will be feeding your unborn generation after your soul is wasted away.

[s][/s]

Gotdamn you're such a poor m. oron. The man faced YOU. Told you you're a poor nobody. Yet you still use style switch it to hiding behind your tribe.
Gotdamn you're one spineless coward

God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Exponential101: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2021
You have forgotten I have been down this lane with lunatics like you, the clown n other fools from your tribe or do we start posting account balance again.

How you fools think only your tribesmen should own right to disparage others in whatever disguise or senseless cause your are promoting is beyond me.

Ikinternational:

Gotdamn you're such a poor m. oron. The man faced YOU. Told you you're a poor nobody. Yet you still use style switch it to hiding behind your tribe.
Gotdamn you're one spineless coward

God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by OBALOLA55(m): 2:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Exponential101:

SEUN MUKINA2 OAM4J LALASTICLALA JUSTWISE DOMINIQUE KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL TOMORROW MORNING

I WILL REMIND YOU GUYS IN THE MORNING INSHA ALLAH angry
Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by LamidiCownu: 2:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Validated:

Empty rant..
Whatever spurious stake you think you have mean nothing . A stranger new to nairaland would think the loser owns more than a 2 × 2 shanty where he hawks his okrika grin grin
You'd never be welcomed in Lagos and would never be considered one of us.
You can deceive yourself all you want.

Imagine a clown from an inconsequential tribe with no political and economic value in Lagos talking about stakes.

Stakes that an Olu from Ede or Ade from Saki can take away from you with a stroke of the pen.

If the polluted hell hole you crawled out from is conducive, you wouldn't be slaving in Yorubaland.

See a slave feeling funky for paying his dues to the ultimate land lord of Lagos.

Who's a bigger land lord in Lagos than the man you losers love to hate

Have your useless parents paid their rent to him for the month grin grin

I'm sure before I press the submit button , hundreds of your hungry and brain dead kith and kins are struggling to enter a night bus to come pay their rents in Lagos too grin grin

Lastly, in Osun they live longer and healthier because they drink good water and eat from a good soil while you on the other hand drink polluted water which is one of the reasons why your brain isn't working fine.

We shall continue pillaging that oyel like the rest of Nigerians while we leave you losers to battle cancers , parkinson's , dementia and other sickness from consumption of toxic chemicals from your grossly polluted water and land .

Good for nothing unsophisticated creek crab !!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by LamidiCownu: 2:26am On Jul 25, 2021
Ifedichi1:

Nah Fulani hijack am now ??
No be Tinubu again grin cheesy
These osus sef.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Ikinternational: 2:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Exponential101:
You have forgotten I have been down this lane with lunatics like you, the clown n other fools from your tribe or do we start posting account balance again.

How you fools think only your tribesmen should own right to disparage others in whatever disguise or senseless cause your are promoting is beyond me.

Guy shut up.
Go hide under your tribe in peace
You have nothing tangible to offer
Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by EagleNest(m): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Leave the children to rant as much as they would like, but the message from the ops is sound and clear to the PDP people. I'm not sure how that would warrant the unnecessary tsunamis here. Guys on NL political section, kindly do check your mental health from time to time, bc e be like say water don dey pass for garri oo here!
Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by cocolacec(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Empty rant..
Whatever spurious stake you think you have mean nothing . A stranger new to nairaland would think the loser owns more than a 2 × 2 shanty where he hawks his okrika grin grin
You'd never be welcomed in Lagos and would never be considered one of us.
You can deceive yourself all you want.

Imagine a clown from an inconsequential tribe with no political and economic value in Lagos talking about stakes.

Stakes that an Olu from Ede or Ade from Saki can take away from you with a stroke of the pen.

If the polluted hell hole you crawled out from is conducive, you wouldn't be slaving in Yorubaland.

See a slave feeling funky for paying his dues to the ultimate land lord of Lagos.

Who's a bigger land lord in Lagos than the man you losers love to hate

Have your useless parents paid their rent to him for the month grin grin

I'm sure before I press the submit button , hundreds of your hungry and brain dead kith and kins are struggling to enter a night bus to come pay their rents in Lagos too grin grin

Lastly, in Osun they live longer and healthier because they drink good water and eat from a good soil while you on the other hand drink polluted water which is one of the reasons why your brain isn't working fine.

We shall continue pillaging that oyel like the rest of Nigerians while we leave you losers to battle cancers , parkinson's , dementia and other sickness from consumption of toxic chemicals from your grossly polluted water and land .

Good for nothing unsophisticated creek crab !!
My brother the oil yoruba uses is from our kith and kin in Itshekiri in Delta,Ondo and Lagos.We owe no one an apology for using oil in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2021
Jimi agbaje has never been a true politician from the very beginning
Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]PDP for Lagos? The only way to win Lagos from APC is another party to be formed and they should be pro Yoruba party and anti-Nigeria (I.e a Yoruba Nationalist party). PDP is pro Nigeria so they can never win Lagos, Ogun or Osun state again.
PDP is anti Yoruba party. The only party that can win Lagos is Conservative pro-yoruba party.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Exponential101: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Unapologetically not ashame to hide under my tribe na make foolish Igbos like your carry your foolishness comot for my front be the priority now.

Ikinternational:

Guy shut up.
Go hide under your tribe in peace
You have nothing tangible to offer

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by LamidiCownu: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
cocolacec:

My brother the oil yoruba uses is from our kith and kin in Itshekiri in Delta,Ondo and Lagos.We owe no one an apology for using oil in Nigeria.
You are absolutely correct
Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by FarahAideed: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Only fools don't know that Lagos PDP is also being run from Bourdillon..Know this and know peace ..the Day PDP is ready to take Lagos they must first dismantle Bourdillon fifth structure inside Lagos PDP..
Re: Lagos PDP Beware Of Jimi Agbaje by Ikinternational: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Exponential101:
Unapologetically not ashame to hide under my tribe na make foolish Igbos like your carry your foolishness comot for my front be the priority now.

Wiped my ass with this rubbish

But sir I'm overjoyed...why you ask?

Today's headline on CNN said igbo fever is incurable

(1) (Reply)

I'm Happy About Ipob Lockdown In SE It Will Mean More Money In SS / IPOB Sit-at-home Order: Enugu Shuts Down Completely / Biafra: Is This Compliance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.