Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers (828 Views)

MNK:Deji Adeyanju Criticizes Hypocrisy Of Fantastically Corrupt APC Government / Soyinka: It’s Madness Sign To Think Nigeria’ll Work Without Restructuring / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by COFFINSELLER: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Deji Adeyanju, convener of Concerned Nigerian, has reacted to the commencement of Big Brother Naija, season 6.

Adeyanju said President Muhammadu Buhari and his allies would be happy with the commencement of the BBNaija reality show.

The activist said Buhari and those in leadership positions would wish the show continues all through the year.

In a tweet, Adeyanju wrote: “They are about to start the Big Brother madness again. Buhari and the clowns in leadership positions in Nigeria will be so delighted and wish BBNaija can be all year round.”

BBNaija is believed to have the tendencies of diverting the attention of Nigerian youths from the failure of government.

Meanwhile, a new season of Big Brother Naija will commence on Saturday, July 24th, 2021.

The winner of the new season will walk away with N90 million worth of prizes.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/24/bbnaija-nigerian-govt-will-want-big-brother-madness-to-continue-for-one-year-adeyanju/

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Monogamy: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Deji my guy..

Nigga just dey press blokos button as how he likes
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Jerryherd: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2021
cool

If you have enough money to subscribe DSTV premium or Compact, or GOtv Jollie then you should not have issues with BBnaija or Buhari

Multi choice Nigeria has done their best to make the show very exclusive strictly to who can afford it

Mr Deji Adeyanju I can watch anything I like from the comfort of my home, I can go to parties and spray money as I like and that doesn't make me a criminal..... We are in a democratic republic

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by OBALOLA55(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2021
SUPPORTED!!!

ALL BBN WATCHERS ARE USELESS, ALL OF EM angry

MEANWHILE THE ZONE B ABOVE ME IS A STRONG ALHAJI MOHOMODU BIN HARI SUPPORTER, HE WANT BBN SHOW TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THEIR PROPOSED RUGA AND ALL THE ATROCITIES THEIR BELOVED UTHMAN DAN FODIO IS COMMITTING

THE ZONE B WEY DEY YARN RUBBISH BELOW ME IS IRREDEEMABLEsad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Atiwaye: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2021
The hypocrite of Nigerians is too much this dude might be watching it too.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by COFFINSELLER: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Atiwaye:

I tell you. grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by DonBenny77(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2021
I totally agree with him
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by OBALOLA55(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:
Deji my guy..

Nigga just dey press blokos button as how he likes
HOW IS DEJI YOUR GUY grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Jerryherd: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SUPPORTED!!!

ALL BBN WATCHERS ARE USELESS, ALL OF EM angry

MEANWHILE THE ZONE B ABOVE ME IS A STRONG ALHAJI MOHOMODU BIN HARI SUPPORTER, HE WANT BBN SHOW TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THEIR PROPOSED RUGA AND ALL THE ATROCITIES THEIR BELOVED UTHMAN DAN FODIO IS COMMITTING

What's the difference between you , Buhari, Nnamdi Kanu , Shekau, Deji Adeyanju ??

*Buhari had personal issues with Twitter and blocked the whole country

*You a faceless troll go about cursing everyone who doesn't vote PDP or Atiku

*Nnamdi Kanu curses anybody that doesn't support his Biafra

*Deji Adeyanju curses anybody who sprays money in party, he curses people who watches reality show

*Shekau wants everyone to be Muslim or die
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Monogamy: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HOW IS DEJI YOUR GUY grin

Shut your mouth up...Why should that be your headache?

Nonsense
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by OBALOLA55(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Shut your mouth up...Why should that be your headache?

Nonsense
DEJI IS FROM THE OKUN TRIBE(YORUBA) IN KOGI STATE WHILE YOU ARE FROM SENE-GAMBIA, I MEAN FUTA JALLON.

SO HOW IS HE YOUR GUY, I’M CONFUSED
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by OBALOLA55(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

What's the difference between you , Buhari, Nnamdi Kanu , Shekau, Deji Adeyanju ??

*Buhari had personal issues with Twitter and blocked the whole country

*You a faceless troll go about cursing everyone who doesn't vote PDP or Atiku

*Nnamdi Kanu curses anybody that doesn't support his Biafra

*Deji Adeyanju curses anybody who sprays money in party, he curses people who watches reality show

*Shekau wants everyone to be Muslim or die
BUT YOU ARE ONE OF BIN HARI’S OBEDIENT DISCIPLE
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Monogamy: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
DEJI IS FROM THE OKUN TRIBE(YORUBA) IN KOGI STATE WHILE YOU ARE FROM SENE-GAMBIA, I MEAN FUTA JALLON.

SO HOW IS HE YOUR GUY, I’M CONFUSED

There is possibility that your confusion would remain for long as long as you keep pokenosing into things that shouldn't have concerned you.

Another rubbish
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Jerryherd: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BUT YOU ARE ONE OF BIN HARI’S OBEDIENT DISCIPLE

My political affiliation, and my preference of leadership is of no concern to you or what I watch in my free time

Abi did I ask what style or how you have sex with your wife in your private home
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Monogamy: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

My political affiliation, and my preference of leadership is of no concern to you or what I watch in my free time

Abi did I ask what style or how you have sex with your wife in your private home

I tired for the guy oo.. The dude just dey pokenose into anything pokenosable..

Very disgusting
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Lattop(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2021
E be like say dis one they madt... U dey subscribe for me? abi what's ur business with what anybody watch at their home?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by OBALOLA55(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

There is possibility that your confusion would remain for long as long as you keep pokenosing into things that shouldn't have concerned you.

Another rubbish
I WON’T BLAME YOU IF YOU CLAIM TO BE A NIGERIAN, AFTER ALL BIN HARI OPENED OUR BORDER FOR YALL ALL PASTORIALIST TO COME AND WRECK HAVOC HERE angry
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Monogamy: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I WON’T BLAME YOU IF YOU CLAIM TO BE A NIGERIAN, AFTER ALL BIN HARI OPENED OUR BORDER FOR YALL ALL PASTORIALIST TO COME AND WRECK HAVOC HERE angry

Have you sworn to something that you are always incoherent in all the threads? If yes, can't it be reversed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Zionmdde: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
The idiot will not criticise football fans
wen bbn season 5 ended,

chivita was #400, today it is #600,

Indomie hungry man size was #150 today it is #200,

can malt was #150 today it is #200

pure water was #10 today it is #20 most of the bad roads are still bad,

herdsmen are still killing people,

terrorists are still on killing spree,

a new group called d bandit begun their kidnapping activities

Its so that thunder will not fire those people that will come here to tell us dat government are using BBN to distract us, or dat we should have used the time we are taking to enjoy to show to start talking about government.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by Skillsnigeria: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don't even like that Program

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by legendgalas(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Atiwaye:
He will tweet about it after today, just wait for it
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticizes BBNaija, Calls It "Madness", Mocks Viewers by bishop4life(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Though I don't watch this program,I respect viewers choice.

Deji should do that also.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Symbol Of Justice Supported With A Stick Spotted (picture) / See Some Of Gov Yahaya Bello’s Achievements In Kogi State. / Igbo Have One Of The Highest Voting Capacity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.