Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland (2404 Views)

9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media / See What A Newly Graduate Post On Social Media / 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland by OPTOSUN(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Firstly, you have to register. Then, click on nairaland forum. After the page have loaded, click on any of the nairaland forums like politics, education etc relating to your post. Scroll down and select create new topic. Then, the first box(subject) is the summary of what you want to post. The second box is the full detail. Then click submit.

7 Likes

Re: How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland by shenygram(m): 2:09am On Nov 04, 2021
OPTOSUN:
Firstly, you have to register. Then, click on nairaland forum. After the page have loaded, click on any of the nairaland forums like politics, education etc relating to your post. Scroll down and select create new topic. Then, the first box(subject) is the summary of what you want to post. The second box is the full detail. Then click submit.
I still can not make a new post. Maybe it’s because my account is very nee ?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland by OPTOSUN(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2021
shenygram:
I still can not make a new post. Maybe it’s because my account is very nee ?
Follow the guidelines carefully
Re: How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland by OriginaLagosboy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
I'm still unable to do it tho.
Re: How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland by MrsTwrite(f): 2:14am On Aug 05, 2023
I did it.
Re: How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland by GeoFelixAdeola: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
I can't post anything yet!
Re: How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland by ZulAbaga: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland by Hinckley55(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
I found a means to connect to professionals in different fields of life and help them sell their digital courses.

This leaves me with a commission as high as 15k for selling just 1 product.

If you would be interested in learning about this business model, comment "Hi"
Re: How To Create A Topic/post On Nairaland by macizuchukwu: 12:14pm On Jan 29
A Toyotal Corola was snatched around ojodu Berger, Lagos state from an Uber driver with a registration number FST 858 HR gray color 2003 model, where it's was pack at a picked up of a passenger the color of the seat inside is red and black, red at the middle and black color are the center please if found kindly report to any nearby police station or contact 09168548241

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Marketing / Low GRE Scores Do not Matter - MS/Ph.D. in US Universities / IELTS Exam Questions And Answers For The Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.